The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Goddammit, Goldy

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 331
Location: East Coast
PHATJ wrote:
Goddammit, Goldy


What'd I do? :cry:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Nothing, you’re so hot right now.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 331
Location: East Coast
PHATJ wrote:
Nothing, you’re so hot right now.


Notice me, senpai. :heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51819
Location: Sector 7-G
StonyGold wrote:
Backspacer thread is imminent. Get the good songs on Riot Act and combine them with the good songs on Backspacer and you'll have a fantastic Pearl Jam album.

Alright fine. I took the best songs from each record and compiled them into one and this is what I came up with:

Can't Keep
Save You
LBC
Cropduster
Ghost
I Am Mine
Thumbing My Way
You Are
Get Right
Green Disease
Help Help
Bushleaguer
1/2 Full
Arc
All or None


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51957
I'd go with that list, yeah

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 331
Location: East Coast
cutuphalfdead wrote:
StonyGold wrote:
Backspacer thread is imminent. Get the good songs on Riot Act and combine them with the good songs on Backspacer and you'll have a fantastic Pearl Jam album.

Alright fine. I took the best songs from each record and compiled them into one and this is what I came up with:

Can't Keep
Save You
LBC
Cropduster
Ghost
I Am Mine
Thumbing My Way
You Are
Get Right
Green Disease
Help Help
Bushleaguer
1/2 Full
Arc
All or None


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4544
cutuphalfdead wrote:
StonyGold wrote:
Backspacer thread is imminent. Get the good songs on Riot Act and combine them with the good songs on Backspacer and you'll have a fantastic Pearl Jam album.

Alright fine. I took the best songs from each record and compiled them into one and this is what I came up with:

Can't Keep
Save You
LBC
Cropduster
Ghost
I Am Mine
Thumbing My Way
You Are
Get Right
Green Disease
Help Help
Bushleaguer
1/2 Full
Arc
All or None



Image

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 331
Location: East Coast
I thought about this and the track list for "Riot Spacer" would be, in no particular order:

Cropduster
Amongst the Waves
Can’t Keep
Just Breathe
Unthought Known
Thumbing My Way
The End
1/2 Full
Force of Nature (maybe)
LBC
Help Help

STFU. RA has been collecting dust for most of you, and some of you wouldn't have picked it up again if not for my loathing it. :gomez:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
You Are

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 25, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 331
Location: East Coast
PHATJ wrote:
You Are


Your mom is. :gomez:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: Mikejasond and StonyGold debate Riot Act
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16288
Location: Lft Craquepeau
StonyGold wrote:
I thought about this and the track list for "Riot Spacer" would be, in no particular order:

Cropduster
Amongst the Waves
Can’t Keep
Just Breathe
Unthought Known
Thumbing My Way
The End
1/2 Full
Force of Nature (maybe)
LBC
Help Help

STFU. RA has been collecting dust for most of you, and some of you wouldn't have picked it up again if not for my loathing it. :gomez:

Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed November 14, 2018 4:55 am