38%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
4%

Total votes : 26

Re: Song of the Moment: Lukin

Fri July 21, 2017 2:24 pm

I was not, though Im not a big chris cornell fan. I like him in Audioslave the best

Fri July 21, 2017 3:16 pm

mikejasond wrote:I was not, though Im not a big chris cornell fan. I like him in Audioslave the best

WHAT?!

Now you're dead to me!

Fri July 21, 2017 3:33 pm

stip wrote:
mikejasond wrote:No he's probably good at that one because he just has to bang out NANANANANANANANANANANANANANA at the same dynamic every note.

Edit: Oh you said slow. No probably not.

:lol:

MJD is just the best. He's who I'd be if I was just a little more fearless and gave a few less fucks.

I thought someone said he WAS you.

Fri July 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Iholdthepain wrote:
mikejasond wrote:I was not, though Im not a big chris cornell fan. I like him in Audioslave the best

WHAT?!

Now you're dead to me!

mjd's opinion of CC is the least surprising thing he'll say all week

Mon August 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Somebody needs to make a compilation video of this song live, because I've seen such gibberish from Eddie. The one from Fenway I was dying he was literally just basically dog barking he wasn't even trying to say words

Fri September 08, 2017 9:31 pm

God somebody needs to make a compilation of live versions of Lukin where Eddie sings complete gibberish

Tue October 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Heard this version on Sirius XM today. Its the best Ive ever heard it sound.

Of course the lyrics are complete gibberish <_<

But the rest was great especially the beginning

Tue October 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Wed October 11, 2017 2:54 am

PHATJ wrote:I love Lukin. So many stars.

Wed October 11, 2017 2:55 am

That version of Slow Lukin... :heartbeat:

Wed October 11, 2017 2:13 pm

highlight of that night

Wed October 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Absolutely

Wed October 11, 2017 7:35 pm

That's a cool version.

Thu October 12, 2017 3:07 pm

A question about the studio version, basically i'm just wondering about the intro, is it ed, or someone else? (Mike/Stone). Every live version is lacking of that meaty guitar sound.

Sat October 13, 2018 11:19 pm

This song was 4 stars when it came out, but the silly string versions and Ed's abandon of the actual lyrics gradually brought it down to a 1. But I listened to the studio cut last night with headphones, and my gosh it slays. I just LOVE Jeff's bass tone, and everything Jack is doing. And Ed sounds so great.

Im gonna give it a solid 3, because that's a fair point between the greatness of the studio version and the afterthought that the live version has transformed into.

Sun October 14, 2018 3:29 am

tragabigzanda wrote:This song was 4 stars when it came out, but the silly string versions and Ed's abandon of the actual lyrics gradually brought it down to a 1. But I listened to the studio cut last night with headphones, and my gosh it slays. I just LOVE Jeff's bass tone, and everything Jack is doing. And Ed sounds so great.

Im gonna give it a solid 3, because that's a fair point between the greatness of the studio version and the afterthought that the live version has transformed into.

I support this post.

Sun October 14, 2018 5:24 am

Yeah pretty much stupid now.. trag got it right. Modern pj ruins everything

Tue October 16, 2018 7:22 am

tragabigzanda wrote:This song was 4 stars when it came out, but the silly string versions and Ed's abandon of the actual lyrics gradually brought it down to a 1. But I listened to the studio cut last night with headphones, and my gosh it slays. I just LOVE Jeff's bass tone, and everything Jack is doing. And Ed sounds so great.

IDK, the video above from 95 shows that the lyrics have never been there

The lyrics of this song are basically AHGEEDOSEEDOKEEDOSADABEDAJAHBAHDAH and we just have to accept that

Fri May 21, 2021 9:46 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

11 years ago tonight. Fuck were old

Fri May 21, 2021 10:47 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

11 years ago tonight. Fuck were old

Couldn't stand it then and time has done it no favors.
Post a reply