The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Sat November 18, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1856
I heard Paul McCartney also contributed a song to this: Lovely Raita.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Sun November 19, 2017 4:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 09, 2013 4:38 am
Posts: 2169
bodysnatcher wrote:
Got a snippet of lyrics from a quick cell phone image from a friend:

Gone are the days you
Thought would never end
Gone is the love that you
Thought that you could mend
Replaced by the fear of
Losing your best friend
Replaced by the absence that
You just can not comprehend


I like these lyrics.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Sun November 19, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:13 pm
Posts: 1383
Location: CT
Leatherhead wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Got a snippet of lyrics from a quick cell phone image from a friend:

Gone are the days you
Thought would never end
Gone is the love that you
Thought that you could mend
Replaced by the fear of
Losing your best friend
Replaced by the absence that
You just can not comprehend


I like these lyrics.


are they real?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Sun November 19, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
dprival78 wrote:
Leatherhead wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Got a snippet of lyrics from a quick cell phone image from a friend:

Gone are the days you
Thought would never end
Gone is the love that you
Thought that you could mend
Replaced by the fear of
Losing your best friend
Replaced by the absence that
You just can not comprehend


I like these lyrics.


are they real?

i keep trying to tell people this but bodysnatcher is mike mccready.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Sun November 19, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4479
evenslow wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Leatherhead wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Got a snippet of lyrics from a quick cell phone image from a friend:

Gone are the days you
Thought would never end
Gone is the love that you
Thought that you could mend
Replaced by the fear of
Losing your best friend
Replaced by the absence that
You just can not comprehend


I like these lyrics.


are they real?

i keep trying to tell people this but bodysnatcher is mike mccready.


Ask him if it’s stone or ed singing. That will determine if this sucks or not.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Mon November 20, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9250
BOB is singing on it

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Mon November 20, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4479
96583UP wrote:
BOB is singing on it


Image

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Mon November 20, 2017 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37515
Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:
BOB is singing on it


Image

lol

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Tue November 21, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Posts: 1589
bodysnatcher wrote:
Got a snippet of lyrics from a quick cell phone image from a friend:

Gone are the days you
Thought would never end
Gone is the love that you
Thought that you could mend
Replaced by the fear of
Losing your best friend
Replaced by the absence that
You just can not comprehend


I heard it. It's Eddie singing, and it sounds like this:

Go-hoone are the da-heeeiys you
Thought would never e-heend
Go-hoone is the lo-hoove that you
Thought that yo-hoou could me-heend
Replaced by the fe-ar of
Losing your best fri-heeend
Replaced by the abse-heeeence tha-haat
You just can no-h00ot compreeeeeee-hend

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
Someone ban KurtLeon please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Pretty bad recording, but we're definitely getting Stone on vocals.

https://soundcloud.com/user-17237680/ob ... mati-blues

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
what in the hell

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6209
:haha:

someone needs to isolate that gimp grunting at :37 and put that in a continuous loop.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17800
Location: Seattle, WA
EJ wrote:
:haha:

someone needs to isolate that gimp grunting at :37 and put that in a continuous loop.


that's eddie being locked out of the studio


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6343
Location: Oslo, Norway
I hope that grunting isn’t in the song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6343
Location: Oslo, Norway
bodysnatcher wrote:
EJ wrote:
:haha:

someone needs to isolate that gimp grunting at :37 and put that in a continuous loop.


that's eddie being locked out of the studio


Thinking about your comment while hearing the song, just made me laugh so hard it hurt.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4479
bodysnatcher wrote:
EJ wrote:
:haha:

someone needs to isolate that gimp grunting at :37 and put that in a continuous loop.


that's eddie being locked out of the studio


AL

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Bi_3 wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
EJ wrote:
:haha:

someone needs to isolate that gimp grunting at :37 and put that in a continuous loop.


that's eddie being locked out of the studio


AL

:lol:

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
B wrote:
Pretty bad recording, but we're definitely getting Stone on vocals.


_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9250
this song sounds like its from a British Airways commercial

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Song: Obey the Law of the Heart
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
Ugh. Wtf

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 23, 2018 5:36 am