Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

eddie vedder projector

Sun March 24, 2013 1:24 pm

here a video of my projector from water on the road http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJHG7KGOKY

Re: eddie vedder projector

Sun March 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Looks like a good projector. What's "Eddie Vedder" about it other than the fact that it's projecting an Eddie Vedder DVD?

Sun March 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Wait, you bought a new projector, came home and made a video of it projecting an Eddie Vedder video? WHY?

Sun March 24, 2013 1:43 pm

balders is back!

Sun March 24, 2013 1:46 pm

just thought id show it of well not show it of as such but if anyone is thinking of getting one its as good as you can get for under a grand sorry not showing of just chuffed with it and love pearl jam

Sun March 24, 2013 1:49 pm

balders wrote:just thought id show it of well not show it of as such but if anyone is thinking of getting one its as good as you can get for under a grand sorry not showing of just chuffed with it and love pearl jam

Yeah, I was just confused 'cause I thought you'd modded it and made it "Eddie Vedder" somehow. Like you painted his face on the side of it or something.

Sun March 24, 2013 2:21 pm

no just thought id post it great projector excellent for concerts and movies and games and what better then a bit of ed bring on that new album pj

Sun March 24, 2013 3:34 pm

by chance, do u have a video of your stereo playing pearl jam hit "the fixer"?

Sun March 24, 2013 4:35 pm

nice..but not the fixer that's song is shit one of there worst, no there worst and I love all there stuff. but I shall do tremor Christ.

Sun March 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Grammatical issues abound...

Sun March 24, 2013 7:38 pm

This thread is an outrage!

Sun March 24, 2013 7:45 pm

yes but do you like my screen

Sun March 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I think its the only eddie vedder projector video out there like share im gonna get a million hits with the help of you lovely people spread the jam

Sun March 24, 2013 10:03 pm

I shall spread !!

Mon March 25, 2013 1:22 am

balders wrote:nice..but not the fixer that's song is shit one of there worst, no there worst and I love all there stuff. but I shall do tremor Christ.

:thumbsup: I look forward to watching!

:bammer:

Mon March 25, 2013 2:24 am

that's the nicest eddie vedder projector i've ever seen.

Mon March 25, 2013 2:30 am

When reading the thread title I initially pictured some sort of catapult like device designed to fling Vedder long distances.

Mon March 25, 2013 3:05 am

spike wrote:that's the nicest eddie vedder projector i've ever seen.

THIS

Mon March 25, 2013 9:51 pm

balders, I've designed this post to be enjoyed exclusively with your new eddie vedder projector. I hope that I too can enjoy it through that medium one day.

Tue March 26, 2013 5:12 am

you will my friend you will. man this eddie vedder projector rules
Post a reply