The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 10, 2013 7:30 pm
Posts: 456
Location: Omaha
BurtReynolds wrote:
1. Anti-Trump song
2. Bowie Tribute
3. Song about getting old
4. Song about his kids
5. Chester Bennington Tribute
6. Song about his kids getting old
7. Song about Records
8. Bold but disastrous experiment
9. Anti-Trump song Reprise
10. Cornell Tribute


I don't know where you guys get your info but I don't think this is real either.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29086
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
oh it's very real.

_________________
dev wrote:
Love pans out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 10, 2013 7:30 pm
Posts: 456
Location: Omaha
I don't think so.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13312
Location: Seattle, WA
song titles i've seen floating around:

The Extraordinaire
Cause the Effect
Mr. Maybe
River
Stormy
Butcher Cover
Displeased
Not Goodbye


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 5817
bodysnatcher wrote:
song titles i've seen floating around:

The Extraordinaire
Cause the Effect
Mr. Maybe
River
Stormy
Butcher Cover
Displeased
Not Goodbye


you omitted Brendan's Last Stand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13312
Location: Seattle, WA
EJ wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
song titles i've seen floating around:

The Extraordinaire
Cause the Effect
Mr. Maybe
River
Stormy
Butcher Cover
Displeased
Not Goodbye


you omitted Brendan's Last Stand


"Brendan O'Brien Our Lord and Savior"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13575
Location: Lft Craquepeau
I found some leak details of a potential bonus launch EP with the following tracks:

The Wrong Time For Crunchy
Trump Pt 1: What Is This Thing Called Trump
Ready, Steady, Old!
Trump Pt 2: Trump Has Got You By The Balls
Hanging Your Ukulele Out To Dry
Trump Pt 3: Trump In A Can

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Wed August 02, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13575
Location: Lft Craquepeau
I'm not sure why they omitted Shitty Safari that was from the initial leak. Great track that one. Kinda felt like bodysnatcher's vacation theme song.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11491
Location: in the wind
BurtReynolds wrote:
1. Anti-Trump song
2. Bowie Tribute
3. Song about getting old
4. Song about his kids
5. Chester Bennington Tribute
6. Song about his kids getting old
7. Song about Records
8. Bold but disastrous experiment
9. Anti-Trump song Reprise
10. Cornell Tribute

Where are all the songs about how he loves his wife?

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 11:11 pm
Posts: 307
B wrote:
Have you ever caught your penis in a zipper?


Once. And now I'm lifetime-banned from the county fair. :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46869
Location: Sector 7-G
emanon wrote:
B wrote:
Have you ever caught your penis in a zipper?


Once. And now I'm lifetime-banned from the county fair. :(

good post


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Chile
Django Butterworth wrote:
It's gotta be better than Evacuation.

Evacuation is better than any song from the last 2 albums.

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46869
Location: Sector 7-G
maybe even the last 3


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Chile
Definitely not

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13575
Location: Lft Craquepeau
chewm wrote:
Django Butterworth wrote:
It's gotta be better than Evacuation.

Evacuation is better than any song from the last 2 albums.

cutuphalfdead wrote:
maybe even the last 3

Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Easily the last three

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31372
Location: Mountains
Guys, evacuation is fucking fantastic and might be better than most PJ songs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 09, 2013 4:38 am
Posts: 2024
theplatypus wrote:
Easily the last three


Strat wrote:
Guys, evacuation is fucking fantastic and might be better than most PJ songs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Chile
Evacuation is wonderful, but so is S/T.

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I've heard the new PJ album, ask me anything
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
You're half right

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 13, 2017 6:47 pm