Fri August 04, 2017 3:33 am

Ugh

Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field

Fri August 04, 2017 3:35 am

Strat wrote:Ugh

Lolz

Fri August 04, 2017 4:08 am

nice. it's been 11 years since a live dvd and i quite enjoyed the 2016 boots, apart from Fort Lauderdale.

Fri August 04, 2017 4:10 am

Yeah, this is fine. It's been way too long since they put something together like this.

Fri August 04, 2017 4:13 am

Birds in Hell wrote:Yeah, this is fine. It's been way too long since they put something together like this.

Agreed.

And, if only they'd release it on VHS for the vastly superior sound quality.

Fri August 04, 2017 5:06 am

They went on hiatus for this??

I'm just glad they didn't give this treatment to the douches in Boston.

Fri August 04, 2017 5:24 am

bodysnatcher wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:Image

the oldest tee ball player in america
hehe

Simple Torture wrote:I never bought PJ20, I probably won't get this either--concert films just don't hold much interest for me anymore.
Ditto.

Strat wrote:I'm excited and anticipating being let down. I love concert films if they dive into something interesting about the band, something a little extra. Im guessing this will just be a love fest for the cubs though. Most interviews will be eddie barking about the team and the field.
Agreed.

Welp. Let me know how it is, guys.

Fri August 04, 2017 8:47 am

Really excited about this. Hope we get a list of songs soon.

Fri August 04, 2017 9:10 am

i really hope that one day they'll start releasing vault dvds.

Fri August 04, 2017 9:13 am

I'm a big fan of danny clinch. He just has the magic eye and captures things in his own unique way.
This looks like he's really caught what pearl jam do live. Something missing from other live dvds, the Italian one as the exception.

Fri August 04, 2017 9:52 am

Strat wrote:I'm excited and anticipating being let down. I love concert films if they dive into something interesting about the band, something a little extra. Im guessing this will just be a love fest for the cubs though. Most interviews will be eddie barking about the team and the field.

They did do that think at Murphy's but I couldn't hear a damn thing other then the occasional cheer when one of them peaked over the wall.

Fri August 04, 2017 11:08 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Image

Good grief. Bunch of wankers. Kurt was right.

Fri August 04, 2017 11:40 am

Anders wrote:Really excited about this. Hope we get a list of songs soon.

8/10 newsletter?

Fri August 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Oh man, there is gonna be so much splooging over the Cubs on this. Ugh.

Fri August 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Even more Vedder Cubs jerseys at shows. If that's possible.

Fri August 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Welp, the excitement has passed and I'm back in the "Meh" camp. :| I'm happy for those that have been anticipating this, however.

Fri August 04, 2017 5:44 pm

I'll end up finding a download of this somewhere so i can watch it once, but I'm in the camp that doesn't really watch concert dvds or recording of entire live shows. Never bought Cornice, and only watched those MSG and Showbox dvds once.

Fri August 04, 2017 5:47 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:I'll end up finding a download of this somewhere so i can watch it once, but I'm in the camp that doesn't really watch concert dvds or recording of entire live shows. Never bought Cornice, and only watched those MSG and Showbox dvds once.

When i got fat in my early 20's i would put these films on the big screen in front of my parents treadmill and just run.

Fri August 04, 2017 6:07 pm

Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:I'll end up finding a download of this somewhere so i can watch it once, but I'm in the camp that doesn't really watch concert dvds or recording of entire live shows. Never bought Cornice, and only watched those MSG and Showbox dvds once.

When i got fat in my early 20's i would put these films on the big screen in front of my parents treadmill and just run.

Same.

Fri August 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Strat wrote:

how fat was strat? i can't even imagine
Post a reply