Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field

Sat January 27, 2018 8:00 pm

I finally ordered the blu-ray today. Should be here in a couple of days.

Sat January 27, 2018 8:14 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Is that Pimento?

It sure looks like him!

Sun January 28, 2018 12:57 am

Whole god damn thing seems to be on YouTube. In hd

Wed March 21, 2018 12:00 am

I went to Best Buy today to pick up the new STP cd. While I was there I saw Let’s Play Two sitting on the shelf. I decided I’d spring for that too. 4 hours later at home I open the package to find no fucking disc. It’s just the case and booklet. It wasn’t marked at used, it seemed to be in its original packaging, and I definitely paid regular price. What the total fuck?
Last edited by PHATJ on Wed March 21, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed March 21, 2018 12:02 am

PHATJ wrote:I went to Best Buy today to pick up the new STP cd.

this is an incredible sentence in 2018 :haha:

Wed March 21, 2018 12:03 am

bodysnatcher wrote:
PHATJ wrote:I went to Best Buy today to pick up the new STP cd.

this is an incredible sentence in 2018 :haha:

I know. I thought of that the entire time I was there. :lol:

Wed March 21, 2018 12:15 am

PHATJ wrote:I went to Best Buy today to pick up the new STP cd. While I was there I saw Let’s Play Two sitting on the shelf. I decided I’d spring for that too. 4 hours later at home I open the package to find no fucking disc. It’s just the case and booklet. It wasn’t marked at used, it seemed to be in its original packaging, and I definitely paid regular price. What the total fuck?

mp3s and amazon wouldn't be killing big box stores if big box stores weren't so shitty.

Fri June 08, 2018 9:00 am

Ledbetter14 wrote:
coptheriotact wrote:
ridleybradout wrote:Anyone know if the bluray is getting a release in Australia? No sign of it yet...

I have not found a way to legally/illegally watch this yet.. :?

I’m in Australia and finally got to watch it last night. Used Unlocator VPN (free trial, no credit card), signed up to US Amazon Prime Video 7 day trial with Aus credit card and fake US address. Worked beautifully. And it is well worth a watch too.

It would be better to install antiviruses and unbudging apps on the device. Here's (SPAM REMOVED).

Mon November 12, 2018 10:04 am

These days the world feels smaller and smaller. It's easy to travel anywhere, and if it is sports or entertainment, we all usually get it at the same time. I ordered Let's Play Two when it was released, but somehow they didn't send it to me until today. I haven't bothered to get it from someone else, so now I will finally be able to see this.

Mon November 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Anders wrote:These days the world feels smaller and smaller. It's easy to travel anywhere, and if it is sports or entertainment, we all usually get it at the same time. I ordered Let's Play Two when it was released, but somehow they didn't send it to me until today. I haven't bothered to get it from someone else, so now I will finally be able to see this.

This is even more frustrating if you ordered it from 10c and it only arrived now.
They have a Europe/uk distribution facitilty for their merch n stuff now.

Mon November 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Going to the theatre to see this one was a beautiful and moving experience.

Mon November 12, 2018 5:10 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
Anders wrote:These days the world feels smaller and smaller. It's easy to travel anywhere, and if it is sports or entertainment, we all usually get it at the same time. I ordered Let's Play Two when it was released, but somehow they didn't send it to me until today. I haven't bothered to get it from someone else, so now I will finally be able to see this.

This is even more frustrating if you ordered it from 10c and it only arrived now.
They have a Europe/uk distribution facitilty for their merch n stuff now.

True, but not the 10c this time.

Wed November 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Watchng this for the first time now.

Wed November 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Anders wrote:Watchng this for the first time now.

Enjoy it. I certainly was swept away by it for 2 hours.

Wed November 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes, it was really good. Enjoyed both the concert quality, and the slower scenes with the band. The baseball thing was ok.

Wed November 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Anders wrote:Yes, it was really good. Enjoyed both the concert quality, and the slower scenes with the band. The baseball thing was ok.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wed November 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Forgot these even existed. It's probably the most appropriate concert movie they could do these days, since I was totally engrossed when I watched it, but immediately jettisoned it from my memory in favor of more replays of their older records.

Wed November 14, 2018 10:53 pm

It only needs more Jeff Ament because, well, he is awesome.

But what a cool movie. Loved it.

Wed November 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Hope we get something of equal quality in the future, that focuses only on the band and the music (creation, performance; reaction).

Wed November 14, 2018 10:54 pm

VinylGuy wrote:It only needs more Jeff Ament because, well, he is awesome.

But what a cool movie. Loved it.

Probably the PJ product with least Stone and Jeff in it.
Post a reply