The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 57  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10299
Location: Mizzou
How do people download things illegally these days, Bit Torrent? Megaupload? I'm not even sure anymore. :roll:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3404
Location: Oslo, Norway
There’s always pirate bay. Also special sites for tv series (ez tv) or wrestling (xwt).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10299
Location: Mizzou
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 18018
I've bought each member of this band a car at this stage. Then paid €17 to see it in a cinema ..zero fucks left to give it I want to see it at home.
If anything it may inspire me to like it enough to buy a hard copy. I hope so cos it frustrated me as a film on the first view.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 5542
My brother got this as a gift from a friend. Like many here, society has corrupted him into thinking that CD's are "outdated" and "no longer necessary" so he ripped the files and gave the physical copy to me. Two degrees of separation from anyone who has any financial investment in this object, I am enjoying this album. The track list -- which liner notes suggest to be entirely the work of Danny Clinch -- is a bit warhorse-heavy, and standard objections to modern-day Eddie apply to a degree, but I've certainly heard him have a much harder time than this working within these limitations. Plus the band sounds great and the recording has punch. This is the first time -- apart from the official bootlegs -- where a show I've seen by any band has been the source material for this type of "official" release, so I'm pretty satisfied with it. Nice to hear this "Black Red Yellow" again.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10299
Location: Mizzou
Kevin Davis wrote:
My brother got this as a gift from a friend. Like many here, society has corrupted him into thinking that CD's are "outdated" and "no longer necessary" so he ripped the files and gave the physical copy to me. Two degrees of separation from anyone who has any financial investment in this object, I am enjoying this album. The track list -- which liner notes suggest to be entirely the work of Danny Clinch -- is a bit warhorse-heavy, and standard objections to modern-day Eddie apply to a degree, but I've certainly heard him have a much harder time than this working within these limitations. Plus the band sounds great and the recording has punch. This is the first time -- apart from the official bootlegs -- where a show I've seen by any band has been the source material for this type of "official" release, so I'm pretty satisfied with it. Nice to hear this "Black Red Yellow" again.


Yup, this is a great recording of today's Pearl Jam live.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 5:16 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 12134
This one is being aired tomorrow?

Wanna see it again.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10299
Location: Mizzou
VinylGuy wrote:
This one is being aired tomorrow?

Wanna see it again.


Where's your review?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2117
Im seeing this tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31502
Location: Mountains
mikejasond wrote:
Im seeing this tonight

Please let us know what percentage of live performances vs % of band interviews vs % of fan shots and % baseball footage and how many times stone BANG BANG BANGS


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31502
Location: Mountains
There's a video on Instagram of Eddie tossing paper towels off the roof of a bar to patrons below in the rain. Lol. Love it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31502
Location: Mountains
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaKRjP0nemZ ... ljamonline


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13333
Location: Seattle, WA
how long has he been on that roof?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31502
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
how long has he been on that roof?

i could go for a rooftop bar in chicago to be honest with you. Just keep the beer coming.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12426
Location: Cumberland, RI
Monkey_Driven wrote:
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Oh, my sweet summer child.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46936
Location: Sector 7-G
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Oh, my sweet summer child.

That site had transcodes as BIG AS HOUNDS!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Rand McNally
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Oh, my sweet summer child.

That site had transcodes as BIG AS HOUNDS!

It still exists and is one of the few torrent sites that hasn't been blocked in Australia.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12426
Location: Cumberland, RI
ridleybradout wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Oh, my sweet summer child.

That site had transcodes as BIG AS HOUNDS!

It still exists and is one of the few torrent sites that hasn't been blocked in Australia.


If I remember correctly, Demonoid closed down a few years ago, and then suddenly opened back up and the original Demonoid people were like "THAT ISN'T US, DON'T USE IT" and no one was sure what was going on. I haven't used it in years.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13333
Location: Seattle, WA
yeah that rings a bell


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Play Two: Live from Wrigley Field
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46936
Location: Sector 7-G
Simple Torture wrote:
ridleybradout wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
What was the invite only Torrent site from a ways back, Demonoid?


Oh, my sweet summer child.

That site had transcodes as BIG AS HOUNDS!

It still exists and is one of the few torrent sites that hasn't been blocked in Australia.


If I remember correctly, Demonoid closed down a few years ago, and then suddenly opened back up and the original Demonoid people were like "THAT ISN'T US, DON'T USE IT" and no one was sure what was going on. I haven't used it in years.

Yeah I never went back after the sudden closure.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 57  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon December 18, 2017 2:39 pm