The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 215  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Sun January 21, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18197
Location: Seattle, WA
They'll tease a new song or two, then release the new album afterwards before a legit tour in 2019


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Sun January 21, 2018 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15722
Location: Mizzou
I could see them playing 2-3 new songs with a new album in the late fall or something.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6814
Location: unnamed mental hospital
I'm going all in on a summer release for this thing. THEY HAVE TO I'LL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9754
this is def going to be an early 2019 thing

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6814
Location: unnamed mental hospital
If they do another tour on Lightning Bolt I'll quit the fan club.

(I'll never quit the fan club)

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9754
relax, it's going to be an entire tour themed around barack around the clock

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16297
Location: Lft Craquepeau
They're going to give us Of The Earth pt 2 and an updated 2018 version of Betterman (Live).

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9754
if they would just finally break out the fucking lazer show all would be forgiven

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15068
Yeah, i dont think they will release an album soon.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4549
96583UP wrote:
if they would just finally break out the fucking lazer show all would be forgiven


They did lasers in 2006. It was dope.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16297
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:
if they would just finally break out the fucking lazer show all would be forgiven


They did lasers in 2006. It was dope.

They did dope in 2006. It was laced.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22413
My source tells me they’re currently practicing and doing all new arrangements for ‘the hits’ meaning betterman etc.
Dylan has consistently changed arrangements on his better known songs from tour to tour.

This could be a good thing for pj. Or start a riot in fandom cos they aren’t getting the Pj they paid to see

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6216
bodysnatcher wrote:
They'll tease a new song or two, then release the new album afterwards before a legit tour in 2019

Mind Your Manners (live)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15722
Location: Mizzou
dimejinky99 wrote:
My source tells me they’re currently practicing and doing all new arrangements for ‘the hits’ meaning betterman etc.
Dylan has consistently changed arrangements on his better known songs from tour to tour.

This could be a good thing for pj. Or start a riot in fandom cos they aren’t getting the Pj they paid to see


Now this would be worth seeing. How credible is your source?

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 11:30 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4549
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
My source tells me they’re currently practicing and doing all new arrangements for ‘the hits’ meaning betterman etc.
Dylan has consistently changed arrangements on his better known songs from tour to tour.

This could be a good thing for pj. Or start a riot in fandom cos they aren’t getting the Pj they paid to see


Now this would be worth seeing. How credible is your source?


And can they arrange-back Corduroy?

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18197
Location: Seattle, WA
Working in handclaps and call-and-responses for every song?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13793
Location: Dat Azz
bodysnatcher wrote:
Working in handclaps and call-and-responses for every song?

:heartbeat:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51828
Location: Sector 7-G
Alternate arrangements of Pearl Jam songs are usually terrible.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15722
Location: Mizzou
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Alternate arrangements of Pearl Jam songs are usually terrible.


Your rosy PJ optimism is the highlight of my day.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51828
Location: Sector 7-G
Monkey_Driven wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Alternate arrangements of Pearl Jam songs are usually terrible.


Your rosy PJ optimism is the highlight of my day.

Remember when they redid In My Tree and Garden?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 215  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Simple Torture and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri November 16, 2018 2:03 pm