Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2440
Page 10 of 11

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

cutuphalfdead wrote:
How about a vocaroo bbc?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PQ4tkIyDHb

Code:
<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1PQ4tkIyDHb&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1PQ4tkIyDHb&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Voice Recorder &gt;&gt;</a>

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

eggsellent

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

cutuphalfdead wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
How about a vocaroo bbc?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PQ4tkIyDHb

Code:
<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1PQ4tkIyDHb&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1PQ4tkIyDHb&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Voice Recorder &gt;&gt;</a>

Maybe. They do allow for embedding, so I'll do some testing.

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

How does the following show in your browsers? It does require Flash to be enabled.



Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

This one should work if enabled. Chud, I'm not sure your sample clip had anything in it.


Author:  LoathedVermin72 [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Works in my browser.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

good work sarge

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed May 24, 2017 1:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

you should get rid of the link at the end though

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 2:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Vocaroo

This is similar to the YouTube (YT) embed option, where you use the code only. For example, if the Vocaroo URL is: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CStsFAKiho, just use the end code s1CStsFAKiho.

Usage
Code:
[vocaroo]code[/vocaroo]

Example:
Code:
[vocaroo]s1CStsFAKiho[/vocaroo]

Result:



Note: Some browsers will prompt you to enable flash to show the player.

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

cutuphalfdead wrote:
you should get rid of the link at the end though

Done.

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

What the fuck is Jorge rambling about?

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Wed May 24, 2017 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

oh is that what this is?


and all this time I was just masturbating to it.

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Oh.

Author:  run2death [ Wed July 12, 2017 6:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Is the Instagram code not working anymore?

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Wed July 12, 2017 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

run2death wrote:
Is the Instagram code not working anymore?

The example in the first page of this thread is still showing, so it looks to be working. Do you have an image example that isn't showing?

Author:  run2death [ Wed July 12, 2017 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
run2death wrote:
Is the Instagram code not working anymore?

The example in the first page of this thread is still showing, so it looks to be working. Do you have an image example that isn't showing?

Never mind. I'm an idiot. I wasn't taking the "www" out of the link I was plugging into the code. :oops:

Author:  theplatypus [ Sun October 15, 2017 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Is there anything available for embedding a Spotify album or playlist?

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Sun October 15, 2017 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

theplatypus wrote:
Is there anything available for embedding a Spotify album or playlist?

Yes.

Author:  theplatypus [ Sun October 15, 2017 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

That would be nice to have

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Sun October 15, 2017 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

theplatypus wrote:
That would be nice to have

Yes.

Image

Page 10 of 11 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/