Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: New BBCodes/changes/suggestions/etc.

Tue December 30, 2014 6:07 pm

the fuge doesn't even have post counts... just think of the countless chuds that are squelched before they even happen.

Wed December 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Alex wrote:the fuge doesn't even have post counts... just think of the countless chuds that are squelched before they even happen.

it shows post counts on the members section

Wed December 31, 2014 4:46 pm

i was responsible for banishing post counts there. i was listening to a lot of john lennon at the time.

Wed December 31, 2014 5:05 pm

will the fuge be more exciting after the holidays end, spike?

Wed December 31, 2014 5:46 pm

a bit, yes. it's almost strictly a work day board these days.

Wed December 31, 2014 6:14 pm

spike wrote:a bit, yes. it's almost strictly a work day board these days.

great group of professionals

Wed December 31, 2014 7:13 pm

What do you suppose is the mean income at the Fuge?

Wed December 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Does doug post there?

Fri February 13, 2015 12:21 am

The User Control Panel isn't working and I want to send Rudd a PM about why he hates me. Please fix this ASAP so me and Rudd can get this figured out and become besties.

Fri February 13, 2015 12:22 am

The User Control Panel isn't working and I want to send Rudd a PM about why he hates me. Please fix this ASAP so me and Rudd can get this figured out and become besties.

Fri February 13, 2015 1:53 am

Fri February 13, 2015 1:55 am

Fri February 13, 2015 2:28 am

The Argonaut wrote:The User Control Panel isn't working and I want to send Rudd a PM about why he hates me. Please fix this ASAP so me and Rudd can get this figured out and become besties.

0 new messages

Wed November 18, 2015 11:51 pm

Hey, what happened to the Soundcloud embed code? It now says you have to go to Soundcloud itself to hear the content and it doesn't even link to it. Is that something on their end?

Thu November 26, 2015 2:09 am

Brett wrote:Hey, what happened to the Soundcloud embed code? It now says you have to go to Soundcloud itself to hear the content and it doesn't even link to it. Is that something on their end?

They've probably changed their embedding function. I'll try to have a look at it later on.

Tue December 22, 2015 6:31 am

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Brett wrote:Hey, what happened to the Soundcloud embed code? It now says you have to go to Soundcloud itself to hear the content and it doesn't even link to it. Is that something on their end?

They've probably changed their embedding function. I'll try to have a look at it later on.

What ever happened with this?

Tue December 22, 2015 7:07 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

It's not later on yet.

Tue December 22, 2015 7:08 am

I forgot, I'll have a look shortly. :)

Tue December 22, 2015 8:42 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

Fixed.

They deactivated the previous embedded player, so I've updated it to the new one. Appears to work fine in Chrome both on PC and Android. Any problems, please let me know via old fashioned telegram.

Tue December 22, 2015 8:51 pm

:hooray:
Post a reply