Switch to full style
Post a reply

Forum downtime

Fri September 09, 2022 6:29 pm

What is going on? Seems like the forum keeps going offline.

Re: Forum downtime

Sat September 10, 2022 2:55 pm

Didn’t work for several hours again. Did this happen for everyone?

Sat September 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Been working for me.

Sat September 10, 2022 3:10 pm

Fine for me too. I haven't tried for the last 15 hours tho, I don't think

Sat September 10, 2022 3:11 pm

Strange, different devices as well.

Sat September 10, 2022 8:14 pm

Can not get in on the forum on three apple devices, an android device and a pc, says the forum is down. I've deleted files and everything. Tried a us proxy now, and the forum is clearly working.

Sat September 10, 2022 8:21 pm

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@forums.theskyiscrape.com
It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take effect.

The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

Sat September 10, 2022 8:59 pm

They better figure this out soon

Sat September 10, 2022 9:01 pm

Is it only happening to me? Have you had any problems?

Sat September 10, 2022 9:04 pm

I saw that error message last weekend for several hours but haven't seen it since

Sat September 10, 2022 9:07 pm

Yep. It was down for awhile but haven't had problems since.

Sat September 10, 2022 9:08 pm

That seems like what has happened to most people, because the forum was really down then. But I've been getting it every day since.

Logged off and on, deleted all files, tried different devices, when it is "down", nothing helps, and then it works normally again after a few hours. Yet, now with a proxy, it is working even if it looks down.

Sat September 10, 2022 9:28 pm

Seems what we were all getting last week. Try clearing your caches and cookies and whatnot.

Sun September 11, 2022 5:54 am

Tried clearing all caches and cookies again, no success. Only works through a proxy.

Sun September 11, 2022 1:21 pm

Don’t know why, but now is one of the times it’s working like normal without a proxy, first time in a day.

Sun September 11, 2022 3:21 pm

Try y you t guy g refresh

Sun September 11, 2022 4:34 pm

I'll point Nick or Sarge here, but I'm not sure they'll know what to tell you. No one was even able to theorize what happened last weekend.

Sun September 11, 2022 4:37 pm

Very strange it is not working. Every other site I go to is working fine. Back on a proxy here now. Can’t get the page to load without it.

Sun September 11, 2022 5:34 pm

You can use the server address.

Sun September 11, 2022 5:41 pm

That worked. Thank you.
Post a reply