Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Television Set

Tue May 17, 2022 7:32 pm

tree_ wrote:lies

anyway, the more reviews i read/watch on the U8G, the happier I am to have purchased it.. and it's already gone up 50 bucks on amazon since i bought it!

Nice.

How does the raz feel about this?

Tue May 17, 2022 7:34 pm

meh.. she doesn't really care about picture quality or stuff like that.. she can listen to music on her laptop computer speakers and be totally fine with it...

Tue May 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Interesting.

Thu June 16, 2022 1:13 pm

So, the TV is fantastic, except for one issue. When in game mode and with Freesync turned on, every once in a while, maybe 20 minutes or so sometimes, the screen will go black for like 3 seconds, and then come back on, like it's switching modes or something. Is this something can be fixed? Or maybe I should just avoid Freesync

Thu June 16, 2022 1:16 pm

It's probably the P's. How many P's does it have?

Thu June 16, 2022 2:05 pm

i think it's a female actually

Thu July 14, 2022 1:43 am

Be on the lookout for me a decent tv sale, team. I can't envision in a scenario in which I don't get annoyed enough with mine to not buy a new one by the end of the year.

Mon August 08, 2022 8:18 pm

Anyone have an issue where their smart TV disconnects from the wifi all the time? Solution seems to be to power down for 20-30 seconds, essentially rebooting the TV, and it connects to wifi again.

This is happening on a Samsung Frame, but I’m thinking it may be a modem or wifi issue/setting, as I have another Frame at my other residence that’s never done this!

Thu August 11, 2022 2:15 am

after not being able to even get disney plus when it came out, i will never buy another samsung tv again. all of my tv's here and at our lake home are LG (most of them OLEDs). I've never had an issue with them.

Fri August 12, 2022 12:04 am

That is of no help, Chris.

Fri August 12, 2022 3:05 am

Chris_H_2 wrote:after not being able to even get disney plus when it came out, i will never buy another samsung tv again. all of my tv's here and at our lake home are LG (most of them OLEDs). I've never had an issue with them.

Great tip!

Fri August 12, 2022 2:39 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:after not being able to even get disney plus when it came out, i will never buy another samsung tv again. all of my tv's here and at our lake home are LG (most of them OLEDs). I've never had an issue with them.

Great tip!

you think you’re better than me?

Fri August 12, 2022 4:30 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:

Great tip!

Huh?

Fri August 12, 2022 4:42 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:

Great tip!

Huh?

i knew it

Fri August 12, 2022 9:22 pm

The kids just bought and setup a 65 in. 4k whatever in the living room. It's kinda ridiculous but also awesome?

Sat August 13, 2022 12:35 am

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:

Great tip!

Huh?

i knew it

Which one of us is the better friend?

Sat August 13, 2022 1:38 am

Self wrote:The kids just bought and setup a 65 in. 4k whatever in the living room. It's kinda ridiculous but also awesome?

i'm happy for you that you'll get to Pats games on that thing.

Thu September 15, 2022 2:30 am

I'm going to Best Buy this weekend and i'm going to leave with a TV. Come at me.

Thu September 15, 2022 8:18 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I'm going to Best Buy this weekend and i'm going to leave with a TV. Come at me.

what did you decide to get?

Thu September 15, 2022 11:00 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I'm going to Best Buy this weekend and i'm going to leave with a TV. Come at me.

what did you decide to get?

I have yet to decide. Any suggestions?
Post a reply