Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Television Set

Thu October 13, 2022 1:51 am

doug rr wrote:congratulations lenny...regarding sound bars, i've had 2 yamaha's for years now with no problems

Give one to me.

Thu October 13, 2022 4:10 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:congratulations lenny...regarding sound bars, i've had 2 yamaha's for years now with no problems

Give one to me.

they are in the california home..wont be there for a year..

Mon November 28, 2022 3:23 pm

spike wrote:Anyone have an issue where their smart TV disconnects from the wifi all the time? Solution seems to be to power down for 20-30 seconds, essentially rebooting the TV, and it connects to wifi again.

This is happening on a Samsung Frame, but I’m thinking it may be a modem or wifi issue/setting, as I have another Frame at my other residence that’s never done this!

Manually setting the DNS to a static IP seems to have resolved this, in case it helps anyone else.

The TV doesn’t drop offline while using anymore, and though it will sometimes say it’s disconnected from the internet when turned on, it quickly resolves this and connects on its own. No power down process needed to reconnect.

Please close any open tickets related to this issue.

Mon November 28, 2022 3:30 pm

spike wrote:
spike wrote:Anyone have an issue where their smart TV disconnects from the wifi all the time? Solution seems to be to power down for 20-30 seconds, essentially rebooting the TV, and it connects to wifi again.

This is happening on a Samsung Frame, but I’m thinking it may be a modem or wifi issue/setting, as I have another Frame at my other residence that’s never done this!

Manually setting the DNS to a static IP seems to have resolved this, in case it helps anyone else.

The TV doesn’t drop offline while using anymore, and though it will sometimes say it’s disconnected from the internet when turned on, it quickly resolves this and connects on its own. No power down process needed to reconnect.

Time to return to CRT televisions.

Tue November 29, 2022 2:02 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:

Time to return to CRT televisions.

I'll have a few mailed to your house.

Mon February 27, 2023 6:20 pm

Mon February 27, 2023 6:50 pm

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while

Fri March 24, 2023 3:52 pm

spike wrote:

That’s dedication and a huge desire for a 75” tv.

Also, he should’ve aired his tire up beforehand. Looked like he was pretty much on the rim.

Tue May 16, 2023 8:06 pm

television is but an ad, mired
Post a reply