Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Suggestion - "like" button

Fri January 07, 2022 5:35 pm

JuanHamm wrote:
given2trade wrote:Here's a novel idea: Just don't use it.

I'll do you one better: Don't even implement it.

Buuuuuuuuuuurn

Fri January 07, 2022 5:38 pm

This seems like a weird idea to be against. Does it take a lot of manpower to implement/maintain?

Fri January 07, 2022 5:43 pm

PHATJ wrote:Does the internet work on android phones?

Don't be ridiculous.

Fri January 07, 2022 5:45 pm

Jorge wrote:This seems like a weird idea to be against. Does it take a lot of manpower to implement/maintain?

sexist

Fri January 07, 2022 5:48 pm

dad wrote:
Jorge wrote:This seems like a weird idea to be against. Does it take a lot of manpower to implement/maintain?

sexist

You’ve been watching the latest season of Saved By The Bell, I see.

Fri January 07, 2022 5:49 pm

:?:
Your concern is over how much additional work would be required from the mods? Not the detrimental effect it would have on the community and culture of our beloved message board? Not the psychological devastation it would cause among our beloved fellow posters? The mods? You think of the mods?

Fri January 07, 2022 5:50 pm

Apparently they think this can be the end of RM, the end of civilization even!

Fri January 07, 2022 5:51 pm

given2trade wrote:

Apparently they think this can be the end of RM, the end of civilization even!

If you really want to know where we are as a civilization, wait til weather causes the garbage not to be picked up for a couple weeks.

Fri January 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Bammer wrote:
dad wrote:

sexist

You’ve been watching the latest season of Saved By The Bell, I see.

i haven't. should i?

Fri January 07, 2022 6:00 pm

The Argonaut wrote:

Your concern is over how much additional work would be required from the mods? Not the detrimental effect it would have on the community and culture of our beloved message board? Not the psychological devastation it would cause among our beloved fellow posters? The mods? You think of the mods?

I don't think it would have any detrimental effect on the community or culture of RM

Fri January 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Jorge wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:

I don't think it would have any detrimental effect on the community or culture of RM

But the psychological toll!

Fri January 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Mods, I am wondering out loud if there is any way we can get a "like" button for profile activities. For instance, if I choose to foe given2trade, can we make that activity public on a feed and implement a "like" feature on it?

Fri January 07, 2022 6:35 pm

now we're talking.

Fri January 07, 2022 6:37 pm

OK, so I was just reading in the mod forum a little and the mods are taking this idea very seriously. Some of them are already totally on board. Especially Mecca. We need to mobilize against this now if we want to stand any chance of saving our board

Fri January 07, 2022 6:37 pm

:lol:

Fri January 07, 2022 6:41 pm

Mecca never should have been made a mod anyway and we all know it.

Fri January 07, 2022 6:41 pm

it's about time someone said it

Fri January 07, 2022 7:38 pm

washing machine wrote:Mods, I am wondering out loud if there is any way we can get a "like" button for profile activities. For instance, if I choose to foe given2trade, can we make that activity public on a feed and implement a "like" feature on it?

Matt likes this post.

Fri January 07, 2022 7:39 pm

Mecca my boy

Fri January 07, 2022 8:38 pm

Any status update here?
Post a reply