The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Help, Help » Technical Support




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 13957
Location: Growing dick, filing things.
Instead of Submit.

Oops. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:09 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 63096
Go into your drafts and load it or delete it

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 13957
Location: Growing dick, filing things.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Go into your drafts and load it or delete it

My man. You can delete this shiz if you want.

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:23 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 63096
No we'll keep it up for future generations to see

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15241
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
No we'll keep it up for future generations to see

Can we delete the archived board, yet?

_________________
What the fuck kind of post is that Argo?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:17 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 63096
The Argonaut wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
No we'll keep it up for future generations to see

Can we delete the archived board, yet?

No someone bought that from us

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 82956
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
No we'll keep it up for future generations to see

Can we delete the archived board, yet?

No someone bought that from us

That's privileged information non-mod!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
i took a pic of my wiener to post and accidentally hit preview instead of submit...now i can't stop looking at it

what do i do next?

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 13957
Location: Growing dick, filing things.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i took a pic of my wiener to post and accidentally hit preview instead of submit...now i can't stop looking at it

what do i do next?

The possibilities truly are endless

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
Bammer wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i took a pic of my wiener to post and accidentally hit preview instead of submit...now i can't stop looking at it

what do i do next?

The possibilities truly are endless

i just pm'd it to jammer instead

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I just clicked Save on a post
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 12766
Location: here
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Go into your drafts and load it or delete it


Where are my drafts?

_________________


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Help, Help » Technical Support


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 03, 2020 1:45 pm