Re: Android

Thu December 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Facebook Messenger

Thu December 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Apparently RCS fixes all of this, Reid. From everything I've read

Thu December 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Yeah but when do we get it? I have a pixel 3 with at&t and the messenger app says my carrier doesn't support it.

Thu December 05, 2019 9:56 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:Yeah but when do we get it? I have a pixel 3 with at&t and the messenger app says my carrier doesn't support it.

Not sure how they are rolling it out. Google messages on my phone has it but I can't turn it on yet, apparently

Thu December 05, 2019 11:07 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:Yeah but when do we get it? I have a pixel 3 with at&t and the messenger app says my carrier doesn't support it.

I think I just got my capabilities today. No way to know for sure.

Thu December 05, 2019 11:07 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Apparently RCS fixes all of this, Reid. From everything I've read

What have you read? I need to know it.

Sat December 07, 2019 10:34 pm

I think I'm going to get a new Android phone next week.

Sat December 07, 2019 10:54 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I think I'm going to get a new Android phone next week.

Now that you're a mod, you'll need it. Luckily, you can claim it on your tax return now.

Sat December 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:I think I'm going to get a new Android phone next week.

Now that you're a mod, you'll need it. Luckily, you can claim it on your tax return now.

:lol:

Great news!

Sun December 08, 2019 3:23 am

What other things can I do on my Android phone that haven't been covered in this thread?

Sun December 15, 2019 5:12 am

My Android Auto app is ready for a connection.

Wed January 08, 2020 7:54 pm

I got a new phone. My last phone was the Samsung s7. I now have the Pixel 4 and I fucking love it.

Sat January 11, 2020 12:43 am

I love my 3a so much. Not sure if it's the phone or the OS or both, but I'm tons more productive and effecient than on any iPhone I've ever owned.

Wed January 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Finally got rid of my note 3 for a 10+

Such a good phone

I think I hot everything situated. Just can't figure out how to import my playlists.. like the songs imported not the playlists

Thu February 20, 2020 1:15 am

I thought RCS was glitchy af but turns out it was just Reid making some baffling choices when it comes to text message best practices.

Thu February 20, 2020 1:23 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:I thought RCS was glitchy af but turns out it was just Reid making some baffling choices when it comes to text message best practices.

Man I was cursing RCS because of that

Thu February 20, 2020 1:24 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:I thought RCS was glitchy af but turns out it was just Reid making some baffling choices when it comes to text message best practices.

Me too. But this explains why it only fucked up with our group chat and was fine in every other instance.

Thu February 20, 2020 1:25 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Me too. But this explains why it only fucked up with our group chat and was fine in every other instance.

Right. He's out of control

Thu February 20, 2020 1:27 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Right. He's out of control

It never occurred to me that someone would do what he does.

Fri February 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Some Android friends I've been texting with lately have informed me that RCS does not take up space in your phone's storage like iPhone messages do.

Also, when you delete a text chain it does not pick up where you left off when someone else chats on that chain. It deletes on everyone's phone. Who knew?
Post a reply