Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Things you have an irrational love for

Tue June 19, 2018 7:53 pm

It's the Caspian Sea, and it's always been the Caspian Sea

Wed June 20, 2018 4:59 am

I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

Wed June 20, 2018 5:08 am

bodysnatcher wrote:I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:24 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:I love when you go to the latest unread post in a thread, and there are about 5 more pages of unread posts and you just say “fuck it” and skip to the last page

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:27 am

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

I'm guessing he means via the mobile view. Hitting the thread takes you to the next unread post in that thread. But if the thread has been really active and there are a shitload more pages of posts, you may simply skip to the last page of the thread. Better than reading through 5 pages of who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I just mean that I always read every post.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:29 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

You should probably skip some of them.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:30 am

Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

No joke.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:31 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

No joke.

If you don’t stop, I’m going to hunt you down and gut you.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:31 am

Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

No joke.

If you don’t stop, I’m going to hunt you down and gut you.

Mods?

Wed June 20, 2018 5:33 am

durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:34 am

You have a real gif.

Wed June 20, 2018 5:46 am

durdencommatyler wrote:You have a real gif.

Spoiler: show

Wed June 20, 2018 11:00 am

What a beautiful morning!

Wed June 20, 2018 7:37 pm

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/6/ ... cast-video

Everything about that. EVERYTHING.

Wed June 20, 2018 7:40 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't understand this.

that's insane

Wed June 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Strat wrote:https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/6/20/17483724/mississippi-state-fan-omaha-news-broadcast-video

Everything about that. EVERYTHING.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

FUCK YES, my alma mater's fans represent!

Wed June 20, 2018 7:42 pm

JuanHamm wrote:It's the Caspian Sea, and it's always been the Caspian Sea
Caspiar :peace:
http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Caspiar

Wed June 20, 2018 8:06 pm

tree’s dad

Wed June 20, 2018 8:07 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:tree’s dad

jk that guy is the worst