The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 276  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Mon October 30, 2017 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3876
Location: Chile
That when I type "mickey mouse and minnie" into Google Image Search, the top result is this:

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Last edited by chewm on Mon October 30, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Mon October 30, 2017 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11921
Location: mtlqcca
mischevious seo ftw

_________________
, yo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Tue October 31, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28283
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
The fact that my cat loves to watch cartoons. I know it's probably just the bright colors or something, but it makes me irrationally happy that she's so engrossed by Adventure Time or whatever

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Tue October 31, 2017 5:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 09, 2013 4:38 am
Posts: 2078
theplatypus wrote:
The fact that my cat loves to watch cartoons. I know it's probably just the bright colors or something, but it makes me irrationally happy that she's so engrossed by Adventure Time or whatever


I've been watching Steven Universe with my 5 year old son. It's pretty awesome. Watch it with your cat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Tue October 31, 2017 5:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28283
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I don't watch along with her, I just tune the living room TV on Nickelodeon and she sits there transfixed

I learned it from my parents

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Tue October 31, 2017 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 09, 2013 4:38 am
Posts: 2078
theplatypus wrote:
I don't watch along with her, I just tune the living room TV on Nickelodeon and she sits there transfixed

I learned it from my parents


:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
kief catching grinders


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat July 16, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 482
theplatypus wrote:
I don't watch along with her, I just tune the living room TV on Nickelodeon and she sits there transfixed

I learned it from my parents


You should check out the new podcast from Lauren lapkus and Jon gabrus, raised by TV.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28283
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I was just making an easy joke. I wasn't really raised by TV.

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28283
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I was raised by the maid

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat July 16, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 482
You should check out the new podcast from D'Arcy Carden and Hayes Davenport, raised by the maid.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7348
Location: here
When you have a sun visor and it's sideways in your car, going the length of the door, and you roll your window up and it gets caught in it.
I love when that happens.

Actually this has never happened but I wish it did.

I'd love it.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
This isn't about fighting. It's about pushing up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:42 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9882
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
wease wrote:
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.

Hand dryers have been proven to spread germs instead of alieviating them, just sayin

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:47 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9882
Location: Where everybody knows your name
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.

Hand dryers have been proven to spread germs instead of alieviating them, just sayin

But they had no paper towels!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.

Hand dryers have been proven to spread germs instead of alieviating them, just sayin

But they had no paper towels!

see, it's the hot air. it blows germs all over, and accelerates their growth by the very heat that's supposedly drying your hands.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41262
i love you, mary

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 3:56 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9882
Location: Where everybody knows your name
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.

Hand dryers have been proven to spread germs instead of alieviating them, just sayin

But they had no paper towels!

see, it's the hot air. it blows germs all over, and accelerates their growth by the very heat that's supposedly drying your hands.

I washed the germs off tho. That’s why I had to dry them.

Stop trying to ruin this for me!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
malice wrote:
wease wrote:
Those XLERATOR hand dryers in public restrooms.

Hand dryers have been proven to spread germs instead of alieviating them, just sayin

But they had no paper towels!

see, it's the hot air. it blows germs all over, and accelerates their growth by the very heat that's supposedly drying your hands.

I washed the germs off tho. That’s why I had to dry them.

Stop trying to ruin this for me!!

You're right, i apologize

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed November 22, 2017 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7185
Location: PM me, I have everything.
Paper towels are also fly tape for fecal matter, Wease. There is no escape. Only shit.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 276  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat February 17, 2018 7:50 pm