The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 273  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38694
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
reading terrible applications/resumes

in the "Please print name" area someone put United States

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38694
one person used an enormous font and her resume is 9 pages

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7016
Location: PM me, I have everything.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
reading terrible applications/resumes

in the "Please print name" area someone put United States

You have to hire this person, Len. Do it for your country.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38694
Self wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
reading terrible applications/resumes

in the "Please print name" area someone put United States

You have to hire this person, Len. Do it for your country.

i don't have the authority, plus i work for a terr*rist organization

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 1362
Depositing checks with my cell phone.

I get a pension payout check of $12.63 every month from a place I worked for like 3 years. They refuse to just deposit it in my bank account.

It would be annoying AF to actually have to go to an ATM to deposit a check that small every month.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sat July 29, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46825
Location: Sector 7-G
Agreed. In fact, I bet you'd end up leaving some money on the table with checks that small coming in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sat July 29, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 7914
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Sounds like the Guantanimo lease

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55882
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 7914
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55882
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

I've gone back and read that thread at least a dozen times now. It's so great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 7914
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

I've gone back and read that thread at least a dozen times now. It's so great.

I wish he'd post back here again.....

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55882
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

I've gone back and read that thread at least a dozen times now. It's so great.

I wish he'd post back here again.....

Me too, friend. Me too. This place could really use him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

I've gone back and read that thread at least a dozen times now. It's so great.

I wish he'd post back here again.....

Me too, friend. Me too. This place could really use him.

RM has already found its savior in MJD.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun July 30, 2017 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55882
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Lament live-tweeting the Corey Feldman concert last week. :heartbeat:

That was pretty great!

I've gone back and read that thread at least a dozen times now. It's so great.

I wish he'd post back here again.....

Me too, friend. Me too. This place could really use him.

RM has already found its savior in MJD.

That guy is the living worst.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3376
Cribbage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
dpupenya wrote:
Cribbage

Pinochle ftw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46825
Location: Sector 7-G
no cribbage ftw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
cutuphalfdead wrote:
no cribbage ftw

for the wussies


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46825
Location: Sector 7-G
trag


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 03, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3376
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
no cribbage ftw

for the wussies

You just got double skunked


Cribbage FTW


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 273  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dev, Higgs and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon December 11, 2017 5:11 pm