The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272 ... 290  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sat August 26, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50815
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Honey mustard, barbecue, AND sweet and sour. 8-)

greedy

You gotta get honey mustard and BBQ in the same bite.


that...... might just work

i'm afraid

you're both welcome in advance

tell me everything you know about dip

you are flying too close to the sun.

take, these broken wings

Mr. squared

"the book of love will open up and let us in" is one of the greatest lyrics of all time

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun August 27, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9165
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
The fact that the daylight hours are starting to noticeably increase again

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun August 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
Rangi Guy wrote:
The fact that the daylight hours are starting to noticeably increase again

LOVE it this time of year when the axis shifts towards fall and winter.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun August 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35368
Location: Mountains
Iholdthepain wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
The fact that the daylight hours are starting to noticeably increase again

LOVE it this time of year when the axis shifts towards fall and winter.

leaves are turning. It makes me so happy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sun August 27, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
Strat wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
The fact that the daylight hours are starting to noticeably increase again

LOVE it this time of year when the axis shifts towards fall and winter.

leaves are turning. It makes me so happy.

:heartbeat:

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16008
Location: Lft Craquepeau

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32439
Location: Buenos Aires
Shared coworking spaces. They've been invaluable since I started freelancing. Otherwise I'd stay at home every day I don't need to get a team together to shoot stuff. Also a great way to meet people.

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50815
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

Image

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4820
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Strat wrote:
leaves are turning. It makes me so happy.


We've already got some that turning here too, a good month early. Kind of surprise considering how wet & mild our summer was.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13140
Location: Where everybody knows your name
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

That's racist.

And treasonous.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
wease wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

That's racist.

And treasonous.

I know, can't believe I made it back across the border talking like that


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16008
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

Image

I feel like punching the screen, right in this guys face.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50815
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

Image

I feel like punching the screen, right in this guys face.

Image

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16008
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

Image

I feel like punching the screen, right in this guys face.

Image

I'm so glad I have 2 fists.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Thu September 07, 2017 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50815
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Mexican Doritos. And Coca Cola

Image

I feel like punching the screen, right in this guys face.

Image

I'm so glad I have 2 fists.

Image

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 1:10 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33729
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
this guy's whole channel


_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 1:14 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3587
theplatypus wrote:
Shared coworking spaces. They've been invaluable since I started freelancing. Otherwise I'd stay at home every day I don't need to get a team together to shoot stuff. Also a great way to meet people.

Check out Blueprint + Co (founded by Daymond John)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 9935
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Great postseason baseball games.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational love for
PostPosted: Sat October 14, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51350
Location: Sector 7-G
that was incredible


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272 ... 290  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat September 22, 2018 5:09 pm