The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next

Are you tanked?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 9 ]
No 63%  63%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 24
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Thu November 09, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: right there
dpupenya wrote:
This is clearly geared towards drugs and alcohol, but this thread will do....

Got my 6 month GA chip the other day..

Congrats dpup! Proud of you.

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Thu November 09, 2017 6:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33141
Location: Buenos Aires
Dev wrote:
I've never even really tried to quit weed before.

I think you have!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
being straight edge is pretty fun actually.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37955
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

do you drink??

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37955
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

do you drink??

nah bro

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

do you drink??

nah bro

ur straight edge right?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37955
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

do you drink??

nah bro

ur straight edge right?

I mean I guess but I would never phrase it that way

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Friends came over tonight and they all got drunk. I didn't. My drunk wife wanted me to "take advantage of her" after they left so that was fun.

do you drink??

nah bro

ur straight edge right?

I mean I guess but I would never phrase it that way

u can phrase it however you like. don't mind me. :| ...

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 7:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
I miss my drugs. Damn, I miss my drugs.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 8:21 am 
Online
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16297
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Dev wrote:
I miss my drugs. Damn, I miss my drugs.

Do you think the drugs miss you?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Dev wrote:
I miss my drugs. Damn, I miss my drugs.

Do you think the drugs miss you?

if you really want to get technical I would argue that's an even truer way of putting things.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
I'm not sure but I think I will eventually find a way to integrate getting faded into my life to a healthy degree. Then again maybe I don't need it at all. I will say that getting stoned everyday is no way to live. It changes you. The effect is pernicious.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2633
Location: The In Between
I wanted to drink tonight badly. I came close to going out for a bottle, actually. I had convinced myself a small bottle would be okay. It's been 6 weeks. I earned a couple nights of numbing myself and falling asleep. I wound up petting the dog for a bit instead.

I think the worst part is I don't feel any happier. If anything, I'm less happy. I enjoyed drinking in the evenings. It's one of the few things I did enjoy. Maybe tomorrow.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24662
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Are you doing anything new with your newfound sobriety?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
tragabigzanda wrote:
Are you doing anything new with your newfound sobriety?

pounding some vag (vagina)

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18392
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Are you doing anything new with your newfound sobriety?

pounding some vag (vagina)

oh, is that what petting the dog for awhile meant?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 4:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Are you doing anything new with your newfound sobriety?

pounding some vag (vagina)

oh, is that what petting the dog for awhile meant?

yes, yes it was

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
daft twat wrote:
I wanted to drink tonight badly. I came close to going out for a bottle, actually. I had convinced myself a small bottle would be okay. It's been 6 weeks. I earned a couple nights of numbing myself and falling asleep. I wound up petting the dog for a bit instead.

I think the worst part is I don't feel any happier. If anything, I'm less happy. I enjoyed drinking in the evenings. It's one of the few things I did enjoy. Maybe tomorrow.

I relate.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sobriety Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22043
gonna break my remaining cigarettes.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dimejinky99, Higgs and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri November 16, 2018 9:55 am