The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22054
How do I get rid of this thing? It won't go away.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38013
Fuck something

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22054
Not sure I can imagine a more crude response. Wow!

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13720
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Make love to something


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
at church

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15294
Location: Illinois
I noticed when younger and out the night before I would get erections at work the next morning. Fatigue boner. Always made sure I didn't have to stand up when it happened.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19032
Location: Hunter
Sleep deprivation boners happen. After a night shift for example.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22054
verb_to_trust wrote:
I noticed when younger and out the night before I would get erections at work the next morning. Fatigue boner. Always made sure I didn't have to stand up when it happened.


LetMeSleep wrote:
Sleep deprivation boners happen. After a night shift for example.


These are very real. Whenever I worked nightshifts I was getting crazy boners all the time.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38013
I don’t think this happens to me

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6507
Location: Oslo, Norway
In the military we had to get up really early, and with little time to relax. We were also in a room with seven other guys. If you were in bed 3-4 minutes after the alarm, you should prepare to get yelled at by a sergeant. I worried a little about it, but if I put my feet on the floor, while sitting up in bed, it worked itself out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
Anders wrote:
In the military we had to get up really early, and with little time to relax. We were also in a room with seven other guys. If you were in bed 3-4 minutes after the alarm, you should prepare to get yelled at by a sergeant. I worried a little about it, but if I put my feet on the floor, while sitting up in bed, it worked itself out.

ever kill anybody?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4685
No.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6507
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
In the military we had to get up really early, and with little time to relax. We were also in a room with seven other guys. If you were in bed 3-4 minutes after the alarm, you should prepare to get yelled at by a sergeant. I worried a little about it, but if I put my feet on the floor, while sitting up in bed, it worked itself out.

ever kill anybody?

No.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten a boner at an inappropriate time?
PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52510
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
In the military we had to get up really early, and with little time to relax. We were also in a room with seven other guys. If you were in bed 3-4 minutes after the alarm, you should prepare to get yelled at by a sergeant. I worried a little about it, but if I put my feet on the floor, while sitting up in bed, it worked itself out.

ever kill anybody?

No.

dang

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MissingTheSchoolBus and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 1:52 pm