The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 742
Strat wrote:
Americans, get your Visa's ASAP. Gonna need them to travel to most euro countries by 2020.


You can't just....preemptively get a visa, man.

_________________
Quote:
Excuse you. This is the internet. There is every reason to shit on it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 9480
Location: An office full of assholes
taking the family to Iceland at the end of July for 10 days. I can’t wait.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 9480
Location: An office full of assholes
don’t you only need a visa if you’re staying beyond a certain number of days?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 53332
Strat wrote:
Americans, get your Visa's ASAP. Gonna need them to travel to most euro countries by 2020.

Is this what you are referring to? This isn't that big a deal

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 3395157137

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59666
thanks for the heads up, strat...i just got my visa online so that i may travel overseas soon

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 37823
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
Americans, get your Visa's ASAP. Gonna need them to travel to most euro countries by 2020.

Is this what you are referring to? This isn't that big a deal

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 3395157137

Interesting. A couple other articles reported it as us needing to get visas.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 24586
Pisses me off no end I can get a flight from Belfast to Iceland for €89 and I’ve somehow never been but I’ve spent tens of thousands of euro traipsing around the states and Europe after a dumb band.

That ends now.

I’m going to Iceland this year.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 9480
Location: An office full of assholes
dave and chris_h_2's wife set to meet in iceland


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 24586
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
Americans, get your Visa's ASAP. Gonna need them to travel to most euro countries by 2020.

Is this what you are referring to? This isn't that big a deal

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 3395157137

Interesting. A couple other articles reported it as us needing to get visas.



It’s not a big deal. Or is it?

We all have to get ESTA visas everyte we visit the US. Only costs $14 each time and they last for three or four years I think.

There is a quiet crackdown on US citizens working illegally in the EU though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 7463
Location: Oslo, Norway
dimejinky99 wrote:
Pisses me off no end I can get a flight from Belfast to Iceland for €89 and I’ve somehow never been but I’ve spent tens of thousands of euro traipsing around the states and Europe after a dumb band.

That ends now.

I’m going to Iceland this year.


You should. We had a great time. Beautiful nature, great fish and lamb, and Reykjavik is a nice place to walk around in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Travel series: Iceland
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 24586
Anders wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Pisses me off no end I can get a flight from Belfast to Iceland for €89 and I’ve somehow never been but I’ve spent tens of thousands of euro traipsing around the states and Europe after a dumb band.

That ends now.

I’m going to Iceland this year.


You should. We had a great time. Beautiful nature, great fish and lamb, and Reykjavik is a nice place to walk around in.



I guess I’m an oddball. I’ve been to places like Omaha and Little Rock but Ive never been to Mayo or Donegal here in Ireland.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri March 22, 2019 10:50 pm