The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4044 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 203  Next

How do you feel?
I feel depressed/empty 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
I feel happy/good/positive 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
I feel sore/injured 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
I feel afraid 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel angry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel stressed/anxious/paranoid/neurotic 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
I feel drunk/high 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel tired 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
I feel hyper 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel ok 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel weird 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel sick/ nauseous 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
I feel humorous/mischievious 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel frustrated 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel lonely 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel bored 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm in a foul/negative mood 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel burnt-out/hungover 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel conflicted/confused 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel crazy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel moody 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Dev wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sick to death of my family and my job. I feel stretched too thinly right now and people are still demanding more of me.

If anyone is knowledgeable about faking a death, please PM me.

Fuck, that was a surprise. Thanks for the PMs in this. Plan in place.

U ok, Sarge?

I am now. Thanks, Dev.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 7:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 14057
Location: Dat Azz
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sick to death of my family and my job. I feel stretched too thinly right now and people are still demanding more of me.

If anyone is knowledgeable about faking a death, please PM me.

Fuck, that was a surprise. Thanks for the PMs in this. Plan in place.

U ok, Sarge?

I am now. Thanks, Dev.

Successfully faked your death?
color me impressed

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53498
i'm sad

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16428
Location: Lft Craquepeau
PHATJ wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sick to death of my family and my job. I feel stretched too thinly right now and people are still demanding more of me.

If anyone is knowledgeable about faking a death, please PM me.

Fuck, that was a surprise. Thanks for the PMs in this. Plan in place.

U ok, Sarge?

I am now. Thanks, Dev.

Successfully faked your death?
color me impressed

Yep. Sayonara.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 3:29 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33415
Location: Buenos Aires
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sick to death of my family and my job. I feel stretched too thinly right now and people are still demanding more of me.

If anyone is knowledgeable about faking a death, please PM me.

Fuck, that was a surprise. Thanks for the PMs in this. Plan in place.

U ok, Sarge?

I am now. Thanks, Dev.

Successfully faked your death?
color me impressed

Yep. Sayonara.

Fake it 'til you make it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34846
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm sad


_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36514
Location: Mountains
I feel weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8256
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Strat wrote:
I feel weird.
Is there anything I can do to make you feel normal?

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36514
Location: Mountains
tree_ wrote:
Strat wrote:
I feel weird.
Is there anything I can do to make you feel normal?

Give me a billion dollars?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8256
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Strat wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Strat wrote:
I feel weird.
Is there anything I can do to make you feel normal?

Give me a billion dollars?
I don't have money to give. Is there anything else?

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu July 26, 2018 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34846
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I have a new disease I just discovered

Exploding head syndrome is a rare and relatively undocumented parasomnia event in which the subject experiences a loud bang similar to a bomb exploding, a gun going off, a clash of cymbals or any other form of loud, indecipherable noise that seems to originate from inside the head.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu July 26, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36514
Location: Mountains
BurtReynolds wrote:
I have a new disease I just discovered

Exploding head syndrome is a rare and relatively undocumented parasomnia event in which the subject experiences a loud bang similar to a bomb exploding, a gun going off, a clash of cymbals or any other form of loud, indecipherable noise that seems to originate from inside the head.

Is this doctor verified?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19096
Location: Hunter
First night shift of 4 and flu type aches started mid afternoon. It's now 4am and headache, jaw ache and general shite-ness is overwhelming.

And 2 other people called in sick so we're running on minimal staff as is. Let's see how this develops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52011
Location: Sector 7-G
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53498
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52011
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

Talk to my union rep.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53498
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

Talk to my union rep.

what’s her number?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52011
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

Talk to my union rep.

what’s her number?

I'm not doing your dirty HR work for you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53498
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

Talk to my union rep.

what’s her number?

I'm not doing your dirty HR work for you.

ur fired

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Fri July 27, 2018 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52011
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
My work is moving to a new building (to be closer to our new corporate overlords) in a couple weeks so I've been feeling really anxious about all that. However, recently I've been asked to engineer some broadcasts for another radio station in our corporate family, my boss told me he's asking the IT department to issue me my own laptop, and the new seating chart was sent out to employees and they've assigned me a work station in the new building. So my irrational fear of maybe getting fired the day before we move has been relieved a bit.

I’d like to drug screen you

Talk to my union rep.

what’s her number?

I'm not doing your dirty HR work for you.

ur fired

fire this *points at crotch*


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4044 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 203  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], theplatypus and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 11, 2018 4:45 am