The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 202  Next

How do you feel?
I feel depressed/empty 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
I feel happy/good/positive 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
I feel sore/injured 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
I feel afraid 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel angry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel stressed/anxious/paranoid/neurotic 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
I feel drunk/high 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel tired 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
I feel hyper 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel ok 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel weird 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel sick/ nauseous 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel humorous/mischievious 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel frustrated 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel lonely 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel bored 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm in a foul/negative mood 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel burnt-out/hungover 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel conflicted/confused 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel crazy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I feel moody 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16294
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Higgs wrote:
Tired. So very tired.

Last day of a 3 day work trip away that has been back-to-back client appointments followed by late into the night catch up computer work and e-mails. Very little sleep.

I checked in online for my flight home this evening so I have a window seat in an exit row. This little black duck is planning on grabbing 2.5 hrs of sleep then.

*yawns*

If you see a large black drone flying next to your window, please wave.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
pretty crazy but I'm not holding on to any of it.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
fat

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9743
silly

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot


ah yeah. what do you think the melancholy means?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot


ah yeah. what do you think the melancholy means?

i do not know

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot


ah yeah. what do you think the melancholy means?

i do not know

did the melancholy start after you saw this picture:
Image
?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot


ah yeah. what do you think the melancholy means?

i do not know

did the melancholy start after you saw this picture:Image
?

that chest hair is disgusting

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
fat

what the hell is going on with you lately? I think you are disoriented by the new job and experiencing some negative affect because of it. not talking about this post per say.

wtf

you just have sounded super depressive. im worried.

i haven't had any major depressive episodes in a few months, i have however just had this lingering melancholy lately

i can't seem to get into much other than rm and i want to sleep a lot


ah yeah. what do you think the melancholy means?

i do not know

did the melancholy start after you saw this picture:

Image
?

that chest hair is disgusting

haha

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9743
shave it off


for him





slowly

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
fapfapfapfap

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
i bet biff has a big ol' dick

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i bet biff has a big ol' dick

eh I bet it's actually very typical.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9743
pics or it didnt happen

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52476
circumcised or nah?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel?
PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22042
oh definitely circumcised.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 202  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bune, E.H. Ruddock, Google [Bot], ridleybradout and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu November 15, 2018 11:32 pm