The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6017
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I only support frozen yogurt operations.


It's just like ice cream, but not as good.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 30556
Location: gone fishin'
The Argonaut wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Dev wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey thanks Argo!

did Argo donate money?

Yes he's my hero.

lol what

That's very nice of you. I know you're struggling. How much did you give?

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
theplatypus wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Dev wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Hey thanks Argo!

did Argo donate money?

Yes he's my hero.

lol what

That's very nice of you. I know you're struggling. How much did you give?

We're on to you jorge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: mtlqcca
To everyone thinking of donating to trag's ice cream company (and I think trag will agree with me here):

Donate to Puerto Rico disaster relief instead.
http://www.hispanicfederation.org/donate

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
The Argonaut wrote:
To everyone thinking of donating to trag's ice cream company (and I think trag will agree with me here):

Donate to Puerto Rico disaster relief instead.
http://www.hispanicfederation.org/donate

Yes, but if you help us become a Fortune 500 company someday then we can make these sorts of donations regularly, and in greater quantity.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13546
Location: Mizzou
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I only support frozen yogurt operations.

:shake: Ted Drewe's Frozen Custard, this I could understand...


Thanks a lot, now I'm craving Ted Drewe's.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
As our investment page says, we are offering both. We would love to have everyone invest and own stock! But not everyone can do that due to certain laws and regulations. The donation/reward model works really well for those people who want to support a business but aren't in a position to purchase stock. Our campaign on The Local Crowd is primarily targeting those southwest MT citizens who want to help a business grow but can't pass the hurdles to be an accredited investor.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49766
Location: Sector 7-G
tragabigzanda wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
To everyone thinking of donating to trag's ice cream company (and I think trag will agree with me here):

Donate to Puerto Rico disaster relief instead.
http://www.hispanicfederation.org/donate

Yes, but if you help us become a Fortune 500 company someday then we can make these sorts of donations regularly, and in greater quantity.

Another batshit crazy idea of trags: trickle down economics.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
To everyone thinking of donating to trag's ice cream company (and I think trag will agree with me here):

Donate to Puerto Rico disaster relief instead.
http://www.hispanicfederation.org/donate

Yes, but if you help us become a Fortune 500 company someday then we can make these sorts of donations regularly, and in greater quantity.

Another batshit crazy idea of trags: trickle down economics.

*melt down


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20592
Isn't spam defined as advertising and soliciting by bots? Is that not against the rules? Ban Trag.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:44 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
Im donating to this.

Good luck, Trag.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20592
Strat wrote:
Im donating to this.

Good luck, Trag.

I am actually interested in trying a start up. will you make an equal donation to me?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: mtlqcca
just to be clear, I did not donate a dollar and I never will.

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20592
The Argonaut wrote:
just to be clear, I did not donate a dollar and I never will.

I forgive you.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 2:57 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im donating to this.

Good luck, Trag.

I am actually interested in trying a start up. will you make an equal donation to me?

Not yet. Maybe some day. Depends.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 3:00 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16023
Location: Seattle, WA
The Donation
Spam-flavored ice cream, served in cupped hands


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48111
donate to my gofundme for my vehicle repairs http://www.gofundme.com/poorsexylenny

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20592
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im donating to this.

Good luck, Trag.

I am actually interested in trying a start up. will you make an equal donation to me?

Not yet. Maybe some day. Depends.

Depends on what?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 3:02 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im donating to this.

Good luck, Trag.

I am actually interested in trying a start up. will you make an equal donation to me?

Not yet. Maybe some day. Depends.

Depends on what?

Your idea. your behavior.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Trag's Damn Ice Cream
PostPosted: Wed November 15, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20592
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
donate to my gofundme for my vehicle repairs http://www.gofundme.com/poorsexylenny

haha

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed June 20, 2018 11:24 pm