The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I'm flying home tomorrow. Been a long two months of traveling. I miss my woman and I miss my dog. Gonna relax all weekend, maybe make and eat some soup, and drink some good scotch

AND SNUGGLE?

Of course. My dog and my gal will be fighting for a spot with me

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
doug rr wrote:
SCOTCH

I have a bottle of Oban 14 year waiting for me. Maybe drink that and read my new Beastie Boys book

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
SCOTCH

I have a bottle of Oban 14 year waiting for me. Maybe drink that and read my new Beastie Boys book


nice..i want scotch now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
SCOTCH

I have a bottle of Oban 14 year waiting for me. Maybe drink that and read my new Beastie Boys book


nice..i want scotch now

Go pick up a bottle.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
SCOTCH

I have a bottle of Oban 14 year waiting for me. Maybe drink that and read my new Beastie Boys book


nice..i want scotch now

Go pick up a bottle.

i have a few here..have to wait until tonight for our drinks with bill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24693
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
SOUP


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
tragabigzanda wrote:
SOUP

SCOTCH SOUP


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
Might make a dill pickle soup

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24693
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
i've never had a dill pickle soup, would love to try it sometime.

generally speaking, really great russian/polish food is some of the best food that I've so rarely been able to experience. There was a great place called Karloff (now gone) just a block from our place in Brooklyn once, and it was fantastic. Outside of that, it's like the occasional borscht or pirogies here and there.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power

I like using this recipe. But half chicken broth and half vegetable, and no garlic dill pickles, just regular.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/polish-cr ... pe-1137136

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power

I like using this recipe. But half chicken broth and half vegetable, and no garlic dill pickles, just regular.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/polish-cr ... pe-1137136

thanks, I'm going to try that next week..minus the sugar


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24693
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power

I like using this recipe. But half chicken broth and half vegetable, and no garlic dill pickles, just regular.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/polish-cr ... pe-1137136

thanks, I'm going to try that next week..minus the sugar

i am also going to try this


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18224
Location: Seattle, WA
i'm definitely not going to try that


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
tragabigzanda wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power

I like using this recipe. But half chicken broth and half vegetable, and no garlic dill pickles, just regular.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/polish-cr ... pe-1137136

thanks, I'm going to try that next week..minus the sugar

i am also going to try this

It might have been the type of garlic pickles I used, but I didn't care for that at all. When I did just plain dill it was way better

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24693
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
yeah i think my pref would be no garlic too, already sold


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24693
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
the inevitable dill pickle soup farts will be a fair bit gentler without the added garlic


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Might make a dill pickle soup


share your recipe of the full sour, mod power

I like using this recipe. But half chicken broth and half vegetable, and no garlic dill pickles, just regular.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/polish-cr ... pe-1137136

thanks, I'm going to try that next week..minus the sugar

i am also going to try this

It might have been the type of garlic pickles I used, but I didn't care for that at all. When I did just plain dill it was way better

i know pete loves his pickles but do you think he'd do this with sour cream being involved?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52008
No, I think he'd be out on this one

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri November 02, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22207
Location: the beach
lets not invite him to our pickle soup scotch party


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brett, pepperwhiteMFC, Sgt. Crackpot and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 12:51 am