The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Thu July 26, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14767
Location: Mizzou
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
We should act it out.

can I play me?


You'll have to audition.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Thu July 26, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
We should act it out.

can I play me?


You'll have to audition.

I'm terrible at auditions though! These beta blockers might come in shandy, though...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Thu July 26, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14767
Location: Mizzou
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
We should act it out.

can I play me?


You'll have to audition.

I'm terrible at auditions though! These beta blockers might come in shandy, though...


I can coach you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Tue August 14, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
going here on thursday for 5 nights..just north east of santa barbara..i'm sure we'll run into some hipsters

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
suicide

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends

sunday probably

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:33 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends

sunday probably

big plans on saturday?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8632
doug rr wrote:
going here on thursday for 5 nights..just north east of santa barbara..i'm sure we'll run into some hipsters

Image


you should take sh*t in the pool and ruin their day

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33777
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
i don't think the nu metal tourney will be over by sunday.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends

sunday probably

big plans on saturday?

sleep

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 2:33 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends

sunday probably

big plans on saturday?

sleep

its my 18th anniversary on saturday


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
suicide

what day? i don't normally log in on weekends

sunday probably

big plans on saturday?

sleep

its my 18th anniversary on saturday

have some sweet anniversary sex

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14767
Location: Mizzou
Seeing Pearl Jam.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Seeing Pearl Jam.

why?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Seeing Pearl Jam.

is there any sort of meet up happening in Chi?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50866
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Seeing Pearl Jam.

is there any sort of meet up happening in Chi?

lol

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Seeing Pearl Jam.

is there any sort of meet up happening in Chi?

lol

RM meet ups are trending hard right now, leonard


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Wed August 15, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14767
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Seeing Pearl Jam.

why?


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Thu August 30, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
staying at friends house in orange county (gag) on saturday night and going out for dinner..we all have a 9am tee time at pelican hill sunday


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 25, 2018 5:28 am