The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6482
Location: the lake
I invited my cousin Kelly to come fishing Saturday. I think it was all the talk of not having friends that provoked me. Should be fun.

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6482
Location: the lake
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 481
tree_ wrote:
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain


Solid or transparent?

I saw at home depot they have a transparent stain that they claim you can apply 2 hours after rain and dries in an hour.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49953
JuanHamm wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain


Solid or transparent?

I saw at home depot they have a transparent stain that they claim you can apply 2 hours after rain and dries in an hour.

:shock:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 481
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain


Solid or transparent?

I saw at home depot they have a transparent stain that they claim you can apply 2 hours after rain and dries in an hour.

:shock:


I know, it's a bold claim, right?

Hopefully I never have to put it to the test. I hate doing transparent stain.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:55 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21427
Location: the beach
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain


Solid or transparent?

I saw at home depot they have a transparent stain that they claim you can apply 2 hours after rain and dries in an hour.

:shock:


I know, it's a bold claim, right?

Hopefully I never have to put it to the test. I hate doing transparent stain.

rank your stains


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 481
doug rr wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I need to stain my deck but I think it's gonn rain


Solid or transparent?

I saw at home depot they have a transparent stain that they claim you can apply 2 hours after rain and dries in an hour.

:shock:


I know, it's a bold claim, right?

Hopefully I never have to put it to the test. I hate doing transparent stain.

rank your stains


Solid
Semi-transparent
Transparent

My favorite part of staining a deck is the power washing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3420
I’m suppose to be visiting my parents today, but those plans went by the wayside over a tee time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
I am pretty destroyed after a weekend of drug abuse in the sun.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12694
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Dev wrote:
I am pretty destroyed after a weekend of drug abuse in the sun.

What kind of drugs?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49953
Dev wrote:
I am pretty destroyed after a weekend of drug abuse in the sun.

praying for you

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
wease wrote:
Dev wrote:
I am pretty destroyed after a weekend of drug abuse in the sun.

What kind of drugs?

honestly just hash and boozing all damn day but it took a toll mostly because I was getting over being sick. Stayed up til 4 at the fire the first night and then woke up and 8 saturday and got back to it. I still think I partied harder than almost anyone despite everything. partying is the most important thing to me. i didnt even act particularly douchey excusing a handful of occasions. no one got outright mad at me though so I guess im growing up. except this morning i really shit on my friends dog who has been trained like shit and bit our friend. that might have done some damage. but goddam is she a shitty dog owner.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Watched the World Cup finals with friends. There was breakfast food (eggs, bacon, hash browns, biscuits) and midday food (kabobs). I'm only a passing soccer fan but I ate & ate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34835
Location: Mountains
Fantastic weekend. I took the day off Friday and woke up at sunrise to go hike a 14er with my girl. Had some amazing pizza and a beer for lunch. LIttle nap. Some yoga. A nice dinner and early to bed. Saturday yoga, little bit of work, dog sat for a friend, home depot run, happy hour.

Sunday was World Cup fun. Friends came over, we drank, we cooked, we feasted, we laughed, we listened to records.

However, one of my good friends has a drinking problem. When he drinks he is absolutely gung ho on getting FUCKED UP. I told him to Uber over to my house because I knew what would happen. Sure enough after about 9-18 drinks he starts stressing out and getting super anxious about having to leave and go home. he was ready to drive home. This caused a huge fight and a bit of a scene because I was absolutely not going to let him drive home. He started arguing, swearing, and turned into a complete dick while insisting he's totally fine. I made him use my breathalyzer and he blew a .25. Ugh.

He's pissed at me and hasn't talked to me yet today but I dont care. Rather ruin a friendship over that have him kill himself or others.

He does this all the time though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50447
If he's pissed at you after blowing a .25, he's not a true friend

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34835
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
If he's pissed at you after blowing a .25, he's not a true friend

Absolutely agreed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50447
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
If he's pissed at you after blowing a .25, he's not a true friend

Absolutely agreed.

I'm a true friend

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34835
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
If he's pissed at you after blowing a .25, he's not a true friend

Absolutely agreed.

I'm a true friend

I'd never let you drive drunk.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49953
we’re the three best friends that anyone can have

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Mon July 16, 2018 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50447
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
If he's pissed at you after blowing a .25, he's not a true friend

Absolutely agreed.

I'm a true friend

I'd never let you drive drunk.

I'd never get mad at you for that

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CopperTom, Sbrezins and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri August 17, 2018 12:14 am