The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post subject: Write your own Noangel post
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 11:54 am 
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

the politics of herd behavior

we all wave our flag......but to what end

no

community....like rice in the wind......

never been too good at happy endings

Post subject: Re: Write your own Noangel post
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 12:10 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Morning time

War at work

All devils saints

Are quaint

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 5:22 pm 
A Return To Form

awe come on, connect the dots.

I guess i could be more succinct

Trump is an idiot.

Republicans are going to lose in Idaho...the state that has been Red longer than any other.

There is other music besides pearl jam.

Eddie isn't a God. Talented yes.

I love Dave Hause...his music is infectious, it makes me want to pick up a guitar every time...

Maynard pisses me off sometimes. Also talented.

And we have a bumbling president who took office with an already obedient media, sports to occupy the masses, and an intelligence agency bent on whatever the fuck, running drugs, ruining democracy......and Trump broke ties with them all. He's going down Machiavelli's list and seems to be doing the opposite...its actually great as far as violence and the terrible things the Feds usually do-he just doesn't have the support...perhaps even a moral standard that his predecessors lacked. Yeah the illegal immigrants are getting a bad rap, and are being mistreated, but both attacks on Syria were largely symbolic.....strange to have the elected civilian official being reigned in by the general's. And I don't see a war where millions of people are could be killed, as with Bush's invasion of Iraq. They destroyed a country and called it peace, killing 3 million Iraqi's in the process. A slaughter almost on par with the Holocaust, yet not even a footnote in the discussion. Strange as it seems....this bumbling idiot really can't do too much harm at his point. With Bolten in his ear we must be vigilant in regards to Iran and Palestine, and North Korea is on the horizon...there is still that threat that tens of millions of Koreans could be wiped out for no reason at all. Overall I am optimistic....and I don't think he serves a full term.

All in all....poverty in the US should be a crime....profit is not more important than people, health care should be available to all. When republicans start talking about "choice" they are talking about privatization...something people are picking up on....the republican base-poor white nationalists...are starting to see that draining the swamp just means trading bankers and CEO's for different bankers and CEO's. This corruption will not stand, man.

All in all I'm just stoked to get day drunk a few times a week and bombard this forum with my bullshit.

thread has potential tho..

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 5:27 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

tl;dr;dc;ts

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:37 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Noangel wrote:

Trump is an idiot.

Republicans are going to lose in Idaho...the state that has been Red longer than any other.

I love Dave Hause...his music is infectious, it makes me want to pick up a guitar every time...

And we have a bumbling president who took office with an already obedient media, sports to occupy the masses, and an intelligence agency bent on whatever the fuck, running drugs, ruining democracy......and Trump broke ties with them all. He's going down Machiavelli's list and seems to be doing the opposite...its actually great as far as violence and the terrible things the Feds usually do-he just doesn't have the support...perhaps even a moral standard that his predecessors lacked. Yeah the illegal immigrants are getting a bad rap, and are being mistreated, but both attacks on Syria were largely symbolic.....strange to have the elected civilian official being reigned in by the general's. And I don't see a war where millions of people are could be killed, as with Bush's invasion of Iraq. They destroyed a country and called it peace, killing 3 million Iraqi's in the process. A slaughter almost on par with the Holocaust, yet not even a footnote in the discussion. Strange as it seems....this bumbling idiot really can't do too much harm at his point. With Bolten in his ear we must be vigilant in regards to Iran and Palestine, and North Korea is on the horizon...there is still that threat that tens of millions of Koreans could be wiped out for no reason at all. Overall I am optimistic....and I don't think he serves a full term.

All in all....poverty in the US should be a crime....profit is not more important than people, health care should be available to all. When republicans start talking about "choice" they are talking about privatization...something people are picking up on....the republican base-poor white nationalists...are starting to see that draining the swamp just means trading bankers and CEO's for different bankers and CEO's. This corruption will not stand, man.

All in all I'm just stoked to get day drunk a few times a week and bombard this forum with my bullshit.

Good job

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 7:10 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

I think he just legitimately has schizophrenia. My brother in law is a schizo and he would send my wife stuff like this all the time.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 7:27 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

theplatypus wrote:
Noangel wrote:

Trump is an idiot.

Good job

AL

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 11:55 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Sitting on toilet

Much like Democrats

Republicans are the stench exerted

Never the same

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 12:15 am 
Mind Your Tanners

'opening day' at Security Field where I'm working at the Fox Den for the baseball season

• The official statement by the Mother and Baby Commission, issued March 3rd, makes no mention of a "mass grave." Why not? If there were evidence of a mass grave surely that would be the lead story. Instead, it says "significant quantities of human remains" were found in sewage chambers. That is disturbing but it does not support the wild claims of a "mass grave."
• Katherine Zappone TD, Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, issued her formal remarks on March 3rd as well. She said nothing about any "mass grave." Why not?
• On July 12, 2016, the government's Interim Report was issued. It said nothing about any "mass grave." Why not?
• Catherine Corless is the source of the "mass grave" allegation. In 2012, she wrote about her findings in an article titled, "The Home"; it was published in the Journal of the Old Tuam Society. She made no mention of any "mass grave." Why not?

At $32 a pop for a blanket? whewwww...

For the first 30 minutes after the gates opened they had bag pipes playing, which sort of made sense because almost all of the media in the U.S., the U.K., and elsewhere are promoting a fake news account of a "mass grave" containing the remains of nearly 800 children.

Irish grandparents got off the boat and found themselves in an all Polish neighborhood in Detroit, so that's how his family learned how to fight and play hockey

"oh I know where that is! It's right here!" and he held up his hand and pointed right to the Saginaw Bay."

Most retail jobs are grueling...But this one isn't

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 12:17 am 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

AL

I've never posted AL before

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 4:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

washing machine wrote:
'opening day' at Security Field where I'm working at the Fox Den for the baseball season

• The official statement by the Mother and Baby Commission, issued March 3rd, makes no mention of a "mass grave." Why not? If there were evidence of a mass grave surely that would be the lead story. Instead, it says "significant quantities of human remains" were found in sewage chambers. That is disturbing but it does not support the wild claims of a "mass grave."
• Katherine Zappone TD, Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, issued her formal remarks on March 3rd as well. She said nothing about any "mass grave." Why not?
• On July 12, 2016, the government's Interim Report was issued. It said nothing about any "mass grave." Why not?
• Catherine Corless is the source of the "mass grave" allegation. In 2012, she wrote about her findings in an article titled, "The Home"; it was published in the Journal of the Old Tuam Society. She made no mention of any "mass grave." Why not?

At $32 a pop for a blanket? whewwww...

For the first 30 minutes after the gates opened they had bag pipes playing, which sort of made sense because almost all of the media in the U.S., the U.K., and elsewhere are promoting a fake news account of a "mass grave" containing the remains of nearly 800 children.

Irish grandparents got off the boat and found themselves in an all Polish neighborhood in Detroit, so that's how his family learned how to fight and play hockey

"oh I know where that is! It's right here!" and he held up his hand and pointed right to the Saginaw Bay."

Most retail jobs are grueling...But this one isn't

Big lol

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 4:44 pm 
Posting (live)

Noangel wrote:

:haha: :shake:

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 5:16 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

I just read it again... every time I read wash's post I laugh so hard. Something about the 'whewwwww'... I wonder what noangel should look like?

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 5:49 pm 
Worst Moderator

tree_ wrote:
I just read it again... every time I read wash's post I laugh so hard. Something about the 'whewwwww'... I wonder what noangel should look like?

That's actually a recycled post from another famous RMer years ago, fyi

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 5:57 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

I mean, there really is something about the ‘whewwww’

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 5:59 pm 
Worst Moderator

washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

I mean, there really is something about the ‘whewwww’

What do you think noangel looks like?

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 6:00 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

omg what poster

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 6:01 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What do you think noangel looks like?

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 6:03 pm 
Worst Moderator

layered joke. I like it

PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 6:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:

Still, positioning it in a Noangel post was a stroke of genius. Adds to the surreal aspect of it

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion