Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

how's the weather out there?

too hot
9
45%
too cold
11
55%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 7:47 pm

it’s really nice out here today god bless the bible belt

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 7:48 pm

PHATJ wrote:Winter is eternal
Image

This won’t even be our first snowstorm of April. FML

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 7:49 pm

move to alabama

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 7:51 pm

I’d move if I could

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 8:24 pm

75 degrees today. Thank heavens.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 8:25 pm

I’m jonesing to play golf but it’s raining all weekend

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 8:29 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I’m jonesing to play golf but it’s raining all weekend


It's going to be too cold here to golf this weekend. There hasn't been a nice weekend to play since January and I had plans that weekend. Damn.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I’m jonesing to play golf but it’s raining all weekend


It's going to be too cold here to golf this weekend. There hasn't been a nice weekend to play since January and I had plans that weekend. Damn.

you’re going to suck!

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 11, 2018 9:02 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I’m jonesing to play golf but it’s raining all weekend


It's going to be too cold here to golf this weekend. There hasn't been a nice weekend to play since January and I had plans that weekend. Damn.

you’re going to suck!


I know. I might ditch work early tomorrow and go to the practice green before the trip to daycare.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 2:09 pm

gorgeous out there this morning

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 2:45 pm

A gorgeous couple days before weekend rain and then cold again the start of next week.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:A gorgeous couple days before weekend rain and then cold again the start of next week.

big weekend plans?

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 2:57 pm

OMG such a beauty. Supposed to reach 80 today. We're expecting quite a storm late Fri to early Sat and below freezing temp on Sunday. Global warming is REAL.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 3:04 pm

i’d kill to be out golfing right now...literally kill

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 6:00 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:big weekend plans?


Not really, need to cut my grass weeds before it starts raining Saturday.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:big weekend plans?


Not really, need to cut my grass weeds before it starts raining Saturday.

me too but i probably will just wait til next week

Re: Talk about the Weather

Thu April 12, 2018 9:08 pm

windy and cold all day so far

Re: Talk about the Weather

Mon April 16, 2018 1:01 pm

doug rr wrote:windy and cold all day


Same here, only in the 50s with lows in the 30s tonight. Not a bad day for January. But this is supposedly the last cold snap and near 80 Wednesday.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 18, 2018 4:53 pm

80 & sunny. It's already mid spring but we've only had a couple of these so far.

Re: Talk about the Weather

Wed April 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:80 & sunny. It's already mid spring but we've only had a couple of these so far.

I want more days in the upper 60’s low 70’s, but sunny and minimal wind
Post a reply