The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
"Supersonic sucks."
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14997
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
I agree with Ruddo. The two threads can easily co-exist as they are both slightly different, and at times could be very different. Depends on the situation.

you're being a bad friend.

What's up with your avatar?

What do you mean?

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3072
Location: Oslo, Norway
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
I agree with Ruddo. The two threads can easily co-exist as they are both slightly different, and at times could be very different. Depends on the situation.

you're being a bad friend.

What's up with your avatar?

What do you mean?

Why did you choose it? It's cool.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
"Supersonic sucks."
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14997
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
I agree with Ruddo. The two threads can easily co-exist as they are both slightly different, and at times could be very different. Depends on the situation.

you're being a bad friend.

What's up with your avatar?

What do you mean?

Why did you choose it? It's cool.

I think everyone was pressuring me to get avatar because I went without one for quite a while. One day I saw the gif one night and it created a very intense and bizarre(maybe synesthesia-esque) reaction in me and so I choose it. I think the gif also kind of mirrors my essence in a way so it's good.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3072
Location: Oslo, Norway
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
I agree with Ruddo. The two threads can easily co-exist as they are both slightly different, and at times could be very different. Depends on the situation.

you're being a bad friend.

What's up with your avatar?

What do you mean?

Why did you choose it? It's cool.

I think everyone was pressuring me to get avatar because I went without one for quite a while. One day I saw the gif one night and it created a very intense and bizarre(maybe synesthesia-esque) reaction in me and so I choose it. I think the gif also kind of mirrors my essence in a way so it's good.

Yes, I get where you are coming from. Great choice.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
"Supersonic sucks."
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14997
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
Dev wrote:
Anders wrote:
I agree with Ruddo. The two threads can easily co-exist as they are both slightly different, and at times could be very different. Depends on the situation.

you're being a bad friend.

What's up with your avatar?

What do you mean?

Why did you choose it? It's cool.

I think everyone was pressuring me to get avatar because I went without one for quite a while. One day I saw the gif one night and it created a very intense and bizarre(maybe synesthesia-esque) reaction in me and so I choose it. I think the gif also kind of mirrors my essence in a way so it's good.

Yes, I get where you are coming from. Great choice.

It's like that cat dissapears and reappears in different places like some kind of mirage/trickster. that's what I'm trying to do. be like the cat.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43989
Mickey

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
BigRedLedbedder

Alex

Kaius

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15521
Why do you guys miss Kaius? Because he posted a lot?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
spike wrote:
Why do you guys miss Kaius? Because he posted a lot?

He was kind of a Jekyll & Hyde personality, which I found both interesting and amusing.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13152
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Iholdthepain wrote:
spike wrote:
Why do you guys miss Kaius? Because he posted a lot?

He was kind of a Jekyll & Hyde personality, which I found both interesting and amusing.

So, kind of like you but less unhinged.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
spike wrote:
Why do you guys miss Kaius? Because he posted a lot?

He was kind of a Jekyll & Hyde personality, which I found both interesting and amusing.

So, kind of like you but less unhinged.

pretty much...

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37145
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37145
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37145
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

he's SO complicated

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

he's SO complicated

and a fake friend... don't say I didn't warn you.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37145
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

he's SO complicated

and a fake friend... don't say I didn't warn you.

wtf r u saying he hates me 2

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5066
Location: the afterlife...
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

he's SO complicated

and a fake friend... don't say I didn't warn you.

wtf r u saying he hates me 2

pls don't get mad at me

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Reminisce about posters you miss itt.
PostPosted: Fri July 28, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37145
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i miss kaius and i also missed thip while he was gone...great guys

After Dev revealed his two-faced lies, I don't know who or what to believe anymore, Lenny.

he probably :heartbeat: 's you but would never admit it let us just go with that

but that was his lie.

he's SO complicated

and a fake friend... don't say I didn't warn you.

wtf r u saying he hates me 2

pls don't get mad at me

i'm not mad at u just at like, life

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 21, 2017 8:39 am