The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beach
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41675
together...more to come later

Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32485
Location: this field intentionally left blank
I heard he was into 8th graders

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I heard she's terrible in bed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
She's sporting a baby bump, from the looks of it. You heard it here first, Mosquito.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19787
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12820
Location: Cumberland, RI
Is that a Rhode Island hat? Chris Martin :heartbeat:

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7186
Location: PM me, I have everything.
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41675

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11298
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 46812
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

I still would

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 8022
I've been a fan since License to Drive. I'd give it a try.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41675
Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41675
Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Mecca wrote:
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?

Yeah, basically. I have a friend who's slept with more than a few notable celebrities. He picked up Heather Graham at a Whole Foods. Just tuned out, unresponsive, limp, uninterested, boring.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bada wrote:
I've been a fan since License to Drive. I'd give it a try.

I love License to Drive. But man do I hate Heather Graham.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31920
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?

Yeah, basically. I have a friend who's slept with more than a few notable celebrities. He picked up Heather Graham at a Whole Foods. Just tuned out, unresponsive, limp, uninterested, boring.

He picked her up at the grocery store and just took her home to bang? What a king!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?

Yeah, basically. I have a friend who's slept with more than a few notable celebrities. He picked up Heather Graham at a Whole Foods. Just tuned out, unresponsive, limp, uninterested, boring.

He picked her up at the grocery store and just took her home to bang? What a king!

He's got insane charisma. Women really love him. He's got something going on, for sure. He does that kind of shit all the time. He's all cock & stomach, that one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41675
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?

Yeah, basically. I have a friend who's slept with more than a few notable celebrities. He picked up Heather Graham at a Whole Foods. Just tuned out, unresponsive, limp, uninterested, boring.

He picked her up at the grocery store and just took her home to bang? What a king!

He's got insane charisma. Women really love him. He's got something going on, for sure. He does that kind of shit all the time. He's all cock & stomach, that one.

have you ever pictured him d*ing it with an rmer?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: chris martin and heather graham seen walking on the beac
PostPosted: Tue April 26, 2016 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Self wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I heard she's terrible in bed.

Hmm

True story.

Well, tell it to us.

we talkin a dead fish or what?

Yeah, basically. I have a friend who's slept with more than a few notable celebrities. He picked up Heather Graham at a Whole Foods. Just tuned out, unresponsive, limp, uninterested, boring.

He picked her up at the grocery store and just took her home to bang? What a king!

He's got insane charisma. Women really love him. He's got something going on, for sure. He does that kind of shit all the time. He's all cock & stomach, that one.

have you ever pictured him d*ing it with an rmer?

No, I haven't. But I have wondered what it would be like to have sex with him.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monkey_Driven, theplatypus and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 25, 2018 5:30 pm