The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9200
Location: here
I'm right now watching a Seinfeld I know I've never seen before

it's 15 minutes into it and no recollection whatsoever

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9200
Location: here
Jerry: "You asked her out?"

George: " well I didn't ask her out she's in prison

I like being with her ... Plus I know where she is all the time"


Elaine to a bald guy while looking at a picture. "Are you saying I could be dating this hair with you under it?"

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 1:14 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15294
Location: Where everybody knows your name
knee tunes wrote:
Jerry: "You asked her out?"

George: " well I didn't ask her out she's in prison

I like being with her ... Plus I know where she is all the time"


Elaine to a bald guy while looking at a picture. "Are you saying I could be dating this hair with you under it?"

Conjugal sex

_________________
Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9200
Location: here
wease wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Jerry: "You asked her out?"

George: " well I didn't ask her out she's in prison

I like being with her ... Plus I know where she is all the time"


Elaine to a bald guy while looking at a picture. "Are you saying I could be dating this hair with you under it?"

Conjugal sex


I think that's the first time I saw that word in writing

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 2:11 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15294
Location: Where everybody knows your name
knee tunes wrote:
wease wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Jerry: "You asked her out?"

George: " well I didn't ask her out she's in prison

I like being with her ... Plus I know where she is all the time"


Elaine to a bald guy while looking at a picture. "Are you saying I could be dating this hair with you under it?"

Conjugal sex


I think that's the first time I saw that word in writing

Pretty sure it’s the first time I’ve ever typed it.

_________________
Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 775
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 6:58 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4974
Thicc is best

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 775
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?

just like the wire i don't think i can choose

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:12 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 775
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?

just like the wire i don't think i can choose


Choose


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?

just like the wire i don't think i can choose


Choose

disco stu...how about you?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 775
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?

just like the wire i don't think i can choose


Choose

disco stu...how about you?


Bunk Moreland


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
almost the same thing happened to me a few hours ago with a simpsons episode...i have only the vaguest memory of it


Have you seen all Simpsons episodes?

oh heavens no...i've only seen episodes here and there since like season 11


Whose your favorite character?

just like the wire i don't think i can choose


Choose

disco stu...how about you?


Bunk Moreland

f*ck

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69315
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 57833
durdencommatyler wrote:
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

stfu

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69315
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1584
wease wrote:
Conjugal sex
Is that sex with conjoined twins who happen to be juggalos? Asking for a friend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Exclaim Something
PostPosted: Sat February 09, 2019 11:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15294
Location: Where everybody knows your name
surfndestroy wrote:
wease wrote:
Conjugal sex
Is that sex with conjoined twins who happen to be juggalos? Asking for a friend.

It could be

_________________
Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wease and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 17, 2019 6:17 pm