The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3728
..but the company doesn't consistently supply:


- Pens that don't dry up after a day or two
- AA batteries because wireless mouses are a brilliant idea?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5544
This has the makings of an all time classic thread. I’m excited to see how it develops.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51860
Bammer wrote:
This has the makings of an all time classic thread. I’m excited to see how it develops.

stfu bammer

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3728
I'm going to march into HR with my list of needs and wants.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7679
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
a bed, pillows, sheets, blanket

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
..but the company doesn't consistently supply:


- Pens that don't dry up after a day or two
- AA batteries because wireless mouses are a brilliant idea?


i hate wireless mouses


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
..but the company doesn't consistently supply:


- Pens that don't dry up after a day or two
- AA batteries because wireless mouses are a brilliant idea?


i hate wireless mouses

I used to, but traveling so much now it's just one less cord to detangle

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51860
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
I'm going to march into HR with my list of needs and wants.

leave hr alone

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
..but the company doesn't consistently supply:


- Pens that don't dry up after a day or two
- AA batteries because wireless mouses are a brilliant idea?


i hate wireless mouses

I used to, but traveling so much now it's just one less cord to detangle


yeah i get that.
i tried using one for about 2 weeks, but it kept dying at the most inopportune times. right in the middle of some photoshop work or something. i can't deal with that crap.

and i don't want yet one more thing in my life that i have to charge


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3728
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
..but the company doesn't consistently supply:


- Pens that don't dry up after a day or two
- AA batteries because wireless mouses are a brilliant idea?


i hate wireless mouses

I used to, but traveling so much now it's just one less cord to detangle


yeah i get that.
i tried using one for about 2 weeks, but it kept dying at the most inopportune times. right in the middle of some photoshop work or something. i can't deal with that crap.

and i don't want yet one more thing in my life that i have to charge


OMG I hate my wireless mouse. I have a fucking wireless keyboard too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51860
i just told our receptionist we need more paper

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4051
I just got new monitor hoods. Somebody bitched about how dark our office is, so they started turning on the overhead lights. :?

I regret leaving my office now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51860
run2death wrote:
I just got new monitor hoods. Somebody bitched about how dark our office is, so they started turning on the overhead lights. :?

I regret leaving my office now.

wear your sunglasses

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34314
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
you can never have too many batteries.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3728
BurtReynolds wrote:
you can never have too many batteries.


Unless you work at my office. And we had a gal that reorganized our supplies a few months ago. She took all the batteries out of the packaging before putting them in storage bins. Except she also mixed the dead batteries in with them rather than keep them separated for recycling.

Hahaha FML


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
BurtReynolds wrote:
you can never have too many batteries.


ready to play my Sega Game Gear tonight....


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51602
Location: Sector 7-G
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
you can never have too many batteries.


Unless you work at my office. And we had a gal that reorganized our supplies a few months ago. She took all the batteries out of the packaging before putting them in storage bins. Except she also mixed the dead batteries in with them rather than keep them separated for recycling.

Hahaha FML

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5889
Location: Washington State
A working network would be great. I'm trying to send an email and it's one of those where someone decided to CC the Director so it's high on my list of things I need to do Right Now God Dammit but my Outlook started crashing and wouldn't stay open and now it's open but it won't send anything.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Office supplies you wish you had..
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37454
This is officially the most boring thread in RM history

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: theplatypus and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri October 19, 2018 10:12 pm