Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

recent purchases
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7242
Page 3 of 103

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

I bought a selfie stick tonight

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

Its Saturday night, all i wanted to do was watch some porn but instead i came to this whiny place

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

verb_to_trust wrote:
I bought a selfie stick tonight

okay if this isn't bannable i don't know what is

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Its Saturday night, all i wanted to do was watch some porn but instead i came to this whiny place

stop complaining so much

where's your wife?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Its Saturday night, all i wanted to do was watch some porn but instead i came to this whiny place

stop complaining so much

where's your wife?

She's sick, so she went to bed early

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Its Saturday night, all i wanted to do was watch some porn but instead i came to this whiny place

stop complaining so much

where's your wife?

She's sick, so she went to bed early

tell her i hope she feels better soon

also, i've been thinking about a meetup of the southern rmers...i was thinking about a weekend of golf and debauchery...atlanta seems like a good central location, so we can all stay at biff's

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

We need it for our trip to Utah in April. Selfie sticks are way more practical than you think.

Author:  LetMeSleep [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Its Saturday night, all i wanted to do was watch some porn but instead i came to this whiny place

What's this got to do with recent purchases unless you have paid for porn?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

verb_to_trust wrote:
We need it for our trip to Utah is April. Selfie sticks are say more practical than you think.

If by practical you mean stupid, then yes I agree

Author:  LetMeSleep [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

verb_to_trust wrote:
We need it for our trip to Utah is April. Selfie sticks are say more practical than you think.

There is no justification for such an idiotic thought process.

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sun February 21, 2016 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

Umm...taking good photographs in front of scenic backdrops as a couple? You guys are bitter and weird.

Author:  spike [ Sun February 21, 2016 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

WHY MUST YOU BE IN THEM WE BELIEVE YOU WERE THERE

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sun February 21, 2016 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

We want them for ourselves. You're married, you don't have any pictures with your wife?

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Sun February 21, 2016 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I bought a selfie stick tonight

okay if this isn't bannable i don't know what is

Done.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Sun February 21, 2016 12:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

Back in my day we used to ask a stranger to take the picture of us

Author:  spike [ Sun February 21, 2016 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Back in my day we used to ask a stranger to take the picture of us

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sun February 21, 2016 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

There is always the chance someone runs off with your phone. The stick makes me feel safe.

Author:  Strat [ Sun February 21, 2016 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

verb_to_trust wrote:
There is always the chance someone runs off with your phone. The stick makes me feel safe.

lol.

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Sun February 21, 2016 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

Strat wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
There is always the chance someone runs off with your phone. The stick makes me feel safe.

lol.

The irony is that someone is more likely to beat you up.


With the stick.

Author:  Kaius [ Sun February 21, 2016 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: recent purchases

cutuphalfdead wrote:
It's all a distraction to stop himself from acknowledging his deep rooted desire for penis in his mouth.

lol

Page 3 of 103 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/