The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453 ... 459  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15996
Location: Lft Craquepeau
The Argonaut wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
16!


99.999%

lol. 15!

:shake:

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13553
Location: mtlqcca
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
16!


99.999%

lol. 15!

:shake:

Shit, am I wrong again? I'm pretty sure it is fifteen

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:40 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33682
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
The "mark yourself safe" feature on Facebook. It fills me with rage everytime someone who is clearly not in any danger marks themselves safe. Should I assume you are dead if someone got shot in your city and you didn't mark yourself safe?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon June 04, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35321
Location: Mountains
BurtReynolds wrote:
The "mark yourself safe" feature on Facebook. It fills me with rage everytime someone who is clearly not in any danger marks themselves safe.

A guy like you belongs nowhere near facebook, burt. This is on you and you know it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:42 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33682
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
The "mark yourself safe" feature on Facebook. It fills me with rage everytime someone who is clearly not in any danger marks themselves safe.

A guy like you belongs nowhere near facebook, burt. This is on you and you know it.

You're right, but I keep going there, hoping against hope that I will find some reason that the human race wasn't a mistake.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35321
Location: Mountains
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
The "mark yourself safe" feature on Facebook. It fills me with rage everytime someone who is clearly not in any danger marks themselves safe.

A guy like you belongs nowhere near facebook, burt. This is on you and you know it.

You're right, but I keep going there, hoping against hope that I will find some reason that the human race wasn't a mistake.

Didn't realize masochism was your thing. Good on you though!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5578
Location: Washington State
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
The "mark yourself safe" feature on Facebook. It fills me with rage everytime someone who is clearly not in any danger marks themselves safe.

A guy like you belongs nowhere near facebook, burt. This is on you and you know it.

You're right, but I keep going there, hoping against hope that I will find some reason that the human race wasn't a mistake.

I was walking along the other day, getting ready to go into a Shari's with my wife, when a car sped by and for no discernible reason I found myself agreeing with those weird shamanic people you read about in eldritch horror stories who want to bring the Old Gods back to destroy humanity. It caught me off guard, you know?

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4804
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Scrolling through my feed it seems everyone is at the pool or on the lake today.
Except me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Scrolling through my feed it seems everyone is at the pool or on the lake today.
Except me.

:wave:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32349
Location: Buenos Aires
The amount of people buying into this fake Michael J. Fox account

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 1:11 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3578
Looks like Tarantino is filming at an old Taco Bell in my hometown. All the kids from home - that are “rustin’ in Tustin” - were posting about its closure awhile back.

Then people were recently posting about it coming back.

And now this..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I vomited in that parking lot a few times.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36981
What the fuck

https://m.facebook.com/I-hate-Stuart-Li ... 589837638/

_________________
96583UP wrote:
Sincerely,
Fred Savage


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 5:07 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33682
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Page reported.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu June 28, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32349
Location: Buenos Aires
Atheists can be pretty embarrassing

Image

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri June 29, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14756
Location: Illinois
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri June 29, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 492
verb_to_trust wrote:
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


You unfollowed your parents?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14756
Location: Illinois
JuanHamm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


You unfollowed your parents?


Niether of them have Facebook. I did drop the hammer on a grandmother and my sister though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
verb_to_trust wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


You unfollowed your parents?


Niether of them have Facebook. I did drop the hammer on a grandmother and my sister though.

add me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14756
Location: Illinois
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


You unfollowed your parents?


Niether of them have Facebook. I did drop the hammer on a grandmother and my sister though.

add me


Why so you can doxx me again?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
verb_to_trust wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I just went through and unfollwed every friend I have. I think this is going to be a big help.


You unfollowed your parents?


Niether of them have Facebook. I did drop the hammer on a grandmother and my sister though.

add me


Why so you can doxx me again?

no because I love you

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453 ... 459  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 19, 2018 5:33 am