The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 432  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13012
Location: Seattle, WA
"Meatball sandwich. CHOMP!"

Image

Looks like a doo-doo sandwich.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37921
bodysnatcher wrote:
"Meatball sandwich. CHOMP!"

Image

Looks like a doo-doo sandwich.

f you i'd eat that

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18588
Location: the beach
that meatball is way too small


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37921
i haven't had a meatball sub in quite awhile

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18588
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i haven't had a meatball sub in quite awhile


don't get that one in the picture


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37921
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i haven't had a meatball sub in quite awhile


don't get that one in the picture

chomp

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Tue August 29, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Lft Craquepeau
That's a testicle.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed August 30, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11254
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed August 30, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11688
Location: Illinois
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Lft Craquepeau
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11254
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

i have lost some weight...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

i have lost some weight...

That's the spirit. Don't forget to comb your hair.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11254
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

i have lost some weight...

That's the spirit. Don't forget to comb your hair.

i rock a buzz cut, sarge


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

i have lost some weight...

That's the spirit. Don't forget to comb your hair.

i rock a buzz cut, sarge

I wasn't talking about the hair on your head.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11254
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mecca wrote:
A girl that I was seeing a few years ago must've sent out just a mass invite to her friend list for a surprise party for the guy she started dating instead of me. Should I mark that I'm attending?


Put Maybe. It'll probably get noticed easier that way.

Turn up naked. Show her what she's missing.

i have lost some weight...

That's the spirit. Don't forget to comb your hair.

i rock a buzz cut, sarge

I wasn't talking about the hair on your head.

nor was i


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37921
Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 7741
That girl in back is clearly weirded out that a black kid is in her class.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13012
Location: Seattle, WA
the black kid already looks tired of life


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri September 01, 2017 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11254
bodysnatcher wrote:
the black kid already looks tired of life

Kids already got bags under his eyes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri September 01, 2017 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13366
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Mecca wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
the black kid already looks tired of life

Kids already got bags under his eyes

It's Jaden Smith.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 432  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: E.H. Ruddock and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon November 20, 2017 7:17 pm