The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 446  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15082
Location: Lft Craquepeau
That's a Huntsman, and are very common around here. They can get pretty big, but are mostly harmless. They can bite, but it's not venomous.

If anything, they are good to leave around the house because they feast on all the other nasty shitty spiders around the house.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48902
Location: Sector 7-G
I'm so glad I live in a part of the world where you don't have to worry about poison spiders.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33426
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Huntsman spiders are the main reason I will never set foot on Australian soil.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47884
You'd be missing out on a wonderful place

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33426
Location: this field intentionally left blank
I don’t fuck with huntsman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15082
Location: Lft Craquepeau
The Huntsmans really are fine. It's the Funnel Web spiders that you should fear. They're the killers. We don't really get those in our area, but we do get Red Back spiders in our yard often. They're deadly fuckers too, but only if you piss them off.

Snakes, jelly fish and crocodiles are your worst problems. Just carry a large knife or a spoon, and you'll be OK.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47884
Image

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 29394
Location: gone fishin'
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
The Huntsmans really are fine. It's the Funnel Web spiders that you should fear. They're the killers. We don't really get those in our area, but we do get Red Back spiders in our yard often. They're deadly fuckers too, but only if you piss them off.

Snakes, jelly fish and crocodiles are your worst problems. Just carry a large knife or a spoon, and you'll be OK.

I was sure this post would end with a reference to drop bears

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15082
Location: Lft Craquepeau
theplatypus wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
The Huntsmans really are fine. It's the Funnel Web spiders that you should fear. They're the killers. We don't really get those in our area, but we do get Red Back spiders in our yard often. They're deadly fuckers too, but only if you piss them off.

Snakes, jelly fish and crocodiles are your worst problems. Just carry a large knife or a spoon, and you'll be OK.

I was sure this post would end with a reference to drop bears

We don't talk about Drop Bears.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33426
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Fuck that whole god-forsaken hellscape


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15082
Location: Lft Craquepeau
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Fuck that whole god-forsaken hellscape

The Mad Max movies are not a work of fiction.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17173
Australia's deadly creatures take a backseat to the hole in the damn ozone for me and my fair skin.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 1:49 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18275
Location: Hunter
Had 2 massive Redbacks in our yard over the past week. Fuckers are everywhere.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47884
Drop bears are terrifying.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Fri January 05, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48902
Location: Sector 7-G
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
The Huntsmans really are fine. It's the Funnel Web spiders that you should fear. They're the killers. We don't really get those in our area, but we do get Red Back spiders in our yard often. They're deadly fuckers too, but only if you piss them off.

Snakes, jelly fish and crocodiles are your worst problems. Just carry a large knife or a spoon, and you'll be OK.

I was sure this post would end with a reference to drop bears

We don't talk about Drop Bears.

never pitch a tent under a gum tree


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 30614
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
gets really good around the twenty minute mark

https://www.facebook.com/IamMissTila/vi ... tion=group

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15082
Location: Lft Craquepeau
BurtReynolds wrote:
gets really good around the twenty minute mark

https://www.facebook.com/IamMissTila/vi ... tion=group

SFW?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 33426
Location: this field intentionally left blank
lol i don't think she realizes she admitted she's a transgender man in denial. that explains all her insane hate


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 30614
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
gets really good around the twenty minute mark

https://www.facebook.com/IamMissTila/vi ... tion=group

SFW?

crazy bible talk

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 29394
Location: gone fishin'
I watched most of that. My favorite was the part about praying against mudslide insurance???

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 446  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun April 22, 2018 10:05 pm