The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59666
f*ck da police

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 16654
Location: Illinois
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
run2death wrote:
So Ruddo's a corporate shill as well.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I quit my "career" last year to take a job that allowed me to do what I love. It was scary but now the best career decision I ever made.



What do you do now Ruddo?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17053
Location: Lft Craquepeau
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
run2death wrote:
So Ruddo's a corporate shill as well.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I quit my "career" last year to take a job that allowed me to do what I love. It was scary but now the best career decision I ever made.



What do you do now Ruddo?

He's doing my old job.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 16654
Location: Illinois
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
run2death wrote:
So Ruddo's a corporate shill as well.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I quit my "career" last year to take a job that allowed me to do what I love. It was scary but now the best career decision I ever made.



What do you do now Ruddo?

He's doing my old job.


Fluffer on a porn set?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59666
https://www.linkedin.com/in/heychrisbarr/

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 53332
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
run2death wrote:
So Ruddo's a corporate shill as well.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I quit my "career" last year to take a job that allowed me to do what I love. It was scary but now the best career decision I ever made.



What do you do now Ruddo?

IT for a company that sets up and runs registration at conferences and expos worldwide. I travel about 40% and work from home the other 60% of the time. Just when I'm getting the itch to travel, its about time to go to another show. Central WA, Austin, DC, San Diego, San Fran, and Boston so far this year. I love it

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 5:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 16654
Location: Illinois
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
run2death wrote:
So Ruddo's a corporate shill as well.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I quit my "career" last year to take a job that allowed me to do what I love. It was scary but now the best career decision I ever made.



What do you do now Ruddo?

IT for a company that sets up and runs registration at conferences and expos worldwide. I travel about 40% and work from home the other 60% of the time. Just when I'm getting the itch to travel, its about time to go to another show. Central WA, Austin, DC, San Diego, San Fran, and Boston so far this year. I love it


That sounds cool. What's the most random expo you've set up? You guys do KKK or other crazies?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 53332
Nah, nothing fringe like that. They are mostly medical, tech, aviation, or food related.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sun March 17, 2019 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 34543
Location: Buenos Aires
I love Old People Facebook

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sun March 17, 2019 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53190
Location: Sector 7-G
keep the plug in the jug


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Sun March 17, 2019 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15826
Location: Where everybody knows your name
cutuphalfdead wrote:
keep the plug in the jug

Indeed

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59666
Image

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 53332
Wat

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15083
Location: Cumberland, RI
I believe those three states have representatives in Congress who are Muslim.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 34543
Location: Buenos Aires
零售业者者的需来说,无疑牌等是天大的好消到诸天息。为了满足数百万新增消费者的需求,从品牌等高端品牌到诸天大的如诸如等足数百高到诸天息


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59666
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Wat

i was unsure myself

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Facebook
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 3:29 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 8085
Location: Washington State
related to this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/02/69969980 ... -west-virg


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bune, Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri March 22, 2019 10:46 pm