Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6860
Page 50 of 57

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 18, 2018 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight, I need to go shopping. Reccomendations?

i'm sorry, babe

Author:  Iholdthepain [ Wed July 18, 2018 5:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

just rolled eight little torpedo doobs for my 3 day backpacking trip...

'May the Forest be with You'

Author:  Jammer XCI [ Wed July 18, 2018 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Well thanks for top paging me and quoting me in your sig too Lenny.

It wasn't even my fault, my drunk ass girlfriend knocked it off the coffee table. :oops:

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 18, 2018 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Jammer XCI wrote:
Well thanks for top paging me and quoting me in your sig too Lenny.

It wasn't even my fault, my drunk ass girlfriend knocked it off the coffee table. :oops:

all for u

Author:  washing machine [ Fri August 10, 2018 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

So one of the guys who cooks on our bar patio gave me some sort of fruity pebble edible with me just now. I accepted the gift, but he couldn’t tell me much about the quantity of THC in this thing. Probably best to hide this thing from myself and forget about it until I have a solid day off. I’m no longer a regular user of anything marijuana-related besides CBD oils.

Author:  Self [ Fri August 10, 2018 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Eh, just eat it. What's the worst that could happen?

Author:  bune [ Fri August 10, 2018 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

When I was in the midst of my panic attacks a few months ago I went to a shop and asked for a 1/10 ratio pill. They gave me a tincture instead and I didn't notice until I was in the parking lot. Thankfully they had a return policy and let me get the pills. It wasn't until I got back home and took one that I noticed they were 10/10 pills. That was a night of much slowdown.

After I took it I went for a bike ride because I didn't think that it would affect me that much, and when I got back I almost took another but I remembered the mantra of the edible and decided to wait it out. Holy shit. I probably should have kept the tincture because then at least I could adjust dosage.

So yeah, that's what I thought of immediately when you say "what's the worse that could happen". :)

Author:  washing machine [ Fri August 10, 2018 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

bune wrote:
So yeah, that's what I thought of immediately when you say "what's the worse that could happen". :)

Ditto. The only other time I’ve consumed edibles was my last day in Colorado. A chocolate bar with breakable doses, each square presumably one dose. I ate two squares a few hours before my flight and hung around town while it kicked in. Everything was awesome. Then when it was time to go thru security, I panicked and decided to throw the rest away. But not before eating enough to get my money’s worth.

Take off at sunset was beautiful. Sun was ducking behind the Rockies as the plane took on altitude. That moment was indescribable bliss.

The rest of the flight... not so good.

Landing in Houston a few hours later while everything really kicked in? Even worse. The ugliness of Houston Hobby Airport, the presence of HPD and airport security everywhere, the general sadness of not being in Colorado anymore after a pretty amazing weekend...

That’s the most paranoid and unsettled I’ve ever felt in my life.

Author:  washing machine [ Wed August 22, 2018 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

washing machine wrote:
So one of the guys who cooks on our bar patio gave me some sort of fruity pebble edible with me just now. I accepted the gift, but he couldn’t tell me much about the quantity of THC in this thing. Probably best to hide this thing from myself and forget about it until I have a solid day off. I’m no longer a regular user of anything marijuana-related besides CBD oils.

This went well.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Wed August 22, 2018 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

washing machine wrote:
washing machine wrote:
So one of the guys who cooks on our bar patio gave me some sort of fruity pebble edible with me just now. I accepted the gift, but he couldn’t tell me much about the quantity of THC in this thing. Probably best to hide this thing from myself and forget about it until I have a solid day off. I’m no longer a regular user of anything marijuana-related besides CBD oils.

This went well.

did you gain any deep insights or just enjoy being stoned?

Author:  96583UP [ Wed August 22, 2018 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

remember when the negative side effects of weed were basically smelling like a mule and hanging out with people like jammer?

things have become so much more complicated now

Author:  washing machine [ Wed August 22, 2018 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

tragabigzanda wrote:
did you gain any deep insights or just enjoy being stoned?

No "deep insights." I'm just enjoying being stoned on a different level. Zero paranoia.

It's all dovetailing with my current attempts at living life at a quieter volume. In the past, I'd smoke a little and then zone out with a good album or movie, which when you think about it is a complete drop-out from life. Now, I try to go on walks and be out and about and try to enjoy things on that different level. Like I'm removed from myself but still very much there, observing and listening to what's around me. If I do plug the headphones in, it's a podcast I'm reaching for these days. Or better yet - no headphones. Just podcast on speakers, arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

I'm also really enjoying stretching and physical activities more than I ever did while stoned. Call it rudimentary yoga, because I have no idea if the "stretches" I'm doing are helpful, but they feel very interesting. Breathing techniques, too. Just making it all up as I go along.

It's worth noting that I'm being very careful with my doses with these edibles. I little goes a long way for me, and I respect the waiting period between consumption and onset.

Author:  bune [ Wed August 22, 2018 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Quote:
MESSAGE FROM THE SECRETARY

Mandatory Authorization Form for Drug Testing and Employee Assistance Program Participation for Illegal Drug Use

It is a condition of employment for all employees to refrain from using illegal drugs on and off duty. All applicants and employees who are subject to a drug test are required to sign a “Request for and Authorization to Release Health Information,” form prior to being drug tested. Employees who participate in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) due to a finding of illegal drug use or voluntary admission must sign a release form authorizing EAP to share information about the employee’s participation in the program with appropriate staff members.
This came out of nowhere today. Hmm.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Wed August 22, 2018 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

washing machine wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
did you gain any deep insights or just enjoy being stoned?

No "deep insights." I'm just enjoying being stoned on a different level. Zero paranoia.

It's all dovetailing with my current attempts at living life at a quieter volume. In the past, I'd smoke a little and then zone out with a good album or movie, which when you think about it is a complete drop-out from life. Now, I try to go on walks and be out and about and try to enjoy things on that different level. Like I'm removed from myself but still very much there, observing and listening to what's around me. If I do plug the headphones in, it's a podcast I'm reaching for these days. Or better yet - no headphones. Just podcast on speakers, arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

I'm also really enjoying stretching and physical activities more than I ever did while stoned. Call it rudimentary yoga, because I have no idea if the "stretches" I'm doing are helpful, but they feel very interesting. Breathing techniques, too. Just making it all up as I go along.

It's worth noting that I'm being very careful with my doses with these edibles. I little goes a long way for me, and I respect the waiting period between consumption and onset.


:thumbsup: one of our favorite things to do is go for a long walk in the neighborhood with our travel vaporizer

too bad we can't do it anymore since we basically turn into Beijing every summer now :gomez:

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Thu August 23, 2018 12:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

bodysnatcher wrote:
washing machine wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
did you gain any deep insights or just enjoy being stoned?

No "deep insights." I'm just enjoying being stoned on a different level. Zero paranoia.

It's all dovetailing with my current attempts at living life at a quieter volume. In the past, I'd smoke a little and then zone out with a good album or movie, which when you think about it is a complete drop-out from life. Now, I try to go on walks and be out and about and try to enjoy things on that different level. Like I'm removed from myself but still very much there, observing and listening to what's around me. If I do plug the headphones in, it's a podcast I'm reaching for these days. Or better yet - no headphones. Just podcast on speakers, arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

I'm also really enjoying stretching and physical activities more than I ever did while stoned. Call it rudimentary yoga, because I have no idea if the "stretches" I'm doing are helpful, but they feel very interesting. Breathing techniques, too. Just making it all up as I go along.

It's worth noting that I'm being very careful with my doses with these edibles. I little goes a long way for me, and I respect the waiting period between consumption and onset.


:thumbsup: one of our favorite things to do is go for a long walk in the neighborhood with our travel vaporizer

too bad we can't do it anymore since we basically turn into Beijing every summer now :gomez:

the chinese really are winning

Author:  Higgs [ Thu August 23, 2018 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

bodysnatcher wrote:
washing machine wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
did you gain any deep insights or just enjoy being stoned?

No "deep insights." I'm just enjoying being stoned on a different level. Zero paranoia.

It's all dovetailing with my current attempts at living life at a quieter volume. In the past, I'd smoke a little and then zone out with a good album or movie, which when you think about it is a complete drop-out from life. Now, I try to go on walks and be out and about and try to enjoy things on that different level. Like I'm removed from myself but still very much there, observing and listening to what's around me. If I do plug the headphones in, it's a podcast I'm reaching for these days. Or better yet - no headphones. Just podcast on speakers, arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

I'm also really enjoying stretching and physical activities more than I ever did while stoned. Call it rudimentary yoga, because I have no idea if the "stretches" I'm doing are helpful, but they feel very interesting. Breathing techniques, too. Just making it all up as I go along.

It's worth noting that I'm being very careful with my doses with these edibles. I little goes a long way for me, and I respect the waiting period between consumption and onset.


:thumbsup: one of our favorite things to do is go for a long walk in the neighborhood with our travel vaporizer

too bad we can't do it anymore since we basically turn into Beijing every summer now :gomez:

I did this just last night. Took the old dog for a late evening walk through our local woodlands/park/playing fields. Had a vape in the car park, headphones on, little light on the dog collar so he couldn't get too lost, and off we went. Really enjoyable hour or so, even jogged for a bit (which isn't really like me).

We walk the dog here often, but usually it's me and the wife and no vaping involved. Really enjoyed the solitude and the pleasant buzz last night though. The whole park was dead quiet, dead dark and deserted too, which was even betterrer.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Thu August 23, 2018 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

sounds like heaven

Author:  Higgs [ Thu August 23, 2018 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

Image

Author:  hlniv [ Thu August 23, 2018 3:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

washing machine wrote:
arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

Author:  Dev [ Mon August 27, 2018 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The All-Inclusive Marijuana Thread

hlniv wrote:
washing machine wrote:
arms deep in soapy water washing dishes.

I had to go back and verify that this actually happened. it did.

Page 50 of 57 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/