The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Thu February 16, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
Strat check your PMs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Thu February 16, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13311
Location: Seattle, WA
i'm really happy to see so many people donating to the ACL during these weird times in the country


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 9:58 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
Image

Image


I felt like a man a little bit this weekend. Skinned up a mountain. Super windy and cold though . We were able to grill up some brats and have a beer though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
Strat wrote:
Image

Image


I felt like a man a little bit this weekend. Skinned up a mountain. Super windy and cold though . We were able to grill up some brats and have a beer though.

:thumbsup: Got Mrs. Trag onto her first black diamonds this weekend. She killed 'em.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 11:30 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Image

Image


I felt like a man a little bit this weekend. Skinned up a mountain. Super windy and cold though . We were able to grill up some brats and have a beer though.

:thumbsup: Got Mrs. Trag onto her first black diamonds this weekend. She killed 'em.

Awesome!

I am loving my AT setup. So excited to explore.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 5:05 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45077
Sometimes I listen to Svefn-g-englar by Sigur Ros and daydream of meeting you

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 5:08 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Sometimes I listen to Svefn-g-englar by Sigur Ros and daydream of meeting you

Go to Amsterdam May 29!! Or Dublin around the 17th!

If not we will be heading out to the Carolina's at some point.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 5:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Image

Image


I felt like a man a little bit this weekend. Skinned up a mountain. Super windy and cold though . We were able to grill up some brats and have a beer though.

:thumbsup: Got Mrs. Trag onto her first black diamonds this weekend. She killed 'em.

Awesome!

I am loving my AT setup. So excited to explore.

My guy tells me something something timeframe.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 5:11 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Image

Image


I felt like a man a little bit this weekend. Skinned up a mountain. Super windy and cold though . We were able to grill up some brats and have a beer though.

:thumbsup: Got Mrs. Trag onto her first black diamonds this weekend. She killed 'em.

Awesome!

I am loving my AT setup. So excited to explore.

My guy tells me something something timeframe.


wut


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Hey Strat, look what my friend won

Quote:
Week long vacation in Vail!

Amazing week long vacation at a 5 bedroom home in Vail, 706A Forest Road. This Luxury Vacation Home is located on Forest Road, one of the most prestigious on-mountain streets in Vail, with near ski-in, ski-out access to Vail's Eagl

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11487
Location: in the wind
Oh man, if I lived in Vail I would totally go to that house and murder that guy.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:32 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
Hey Strat, look what my friend won

Quote:
Week long vacation in Vail!

Amazing week long vacation at a 5 bedroom home in Vail, 706A Forest Road. This Luxury Vacation Home is located on Forest Road, one of the most prestigious on-mountain streets in Vail, with near ski-in, ski-out access to Vail's Eagl

Nice win. Though its in lionshead so its not that prestigious. What a dick.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Tell me more so I can ruin it for him

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:37 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
Tell me more so I can ruin it for him

When is he going?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I don't know

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
I don't know

Its prestigious. But its not "vail village" prestigious. its a step down. but a million steps up for everyone here on RM but yourself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13311
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I don't know

Its prestigious. But its not "vail village" prestigious. its a step down. but a million steps up for everyone here on RM but yourself.


what a thinly vailed insulted


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 6:01 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31344
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I don't know

Its prestigious. But its not "vail village" prestigious. its a step down. but a million steps up for everyone here on RM but yourself.


what a thinly vailed insulted

Im just jealous of people who come from money. Its not him, its me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 6:11 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45077
Don't worry, 'snatcher, I got your joke.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey strat
PostPosted: Mon March 27, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I tried to decipher it to no avail

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 13, 2017 3:33 am