The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 57  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
spike wrote:
Image

i'd like to make this my avatar

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
For the last three days, I have pooped three times before leaving the house for work.

:luv:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
good grief...i don't have enough time for one poop b4 i leave

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
For the last three days, I have pooped three times before leaving the house for work.

:luv:


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
For the last three days, I have pooped three times before leaving the house for work.

:luv:


Image

I'm not sure what's going on but i dare not question it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16171
Location: Lft Craquepeau
I'm sure I just lost 2kg or more. That was a huge poop.

Did you inadvertently pray for me too, Lenny?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
I'm sure I just lost 2kg or more. That was a huge poop.

Did you inadvertently pray for me too, Lenny?

ummmm, yes :)

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
LENNY HAAASSSS THE POWWWERRRRRRRRRRR


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
bodysnatcher wrote:
LENNY HAAASSSS THE POWWWERRRRRRRRRRR


Image

look at those thighs :li:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
I feel another one coming on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Seattle, WA
Prince Adam never skipped leg day


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
Strat wrote:
I feel another one coming on.

are you going to be...okay?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36044
Location: Mountains
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I feel another one coming on.

are you going to be...okay?

I am! They've all been solid poops too.

I feasted quite a bit over the holidays. Even enjoyed some fast food on the road trip back.

Only difference is this year - Im actually digesting it properly.

Feel great!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10001
Location: Space City
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10001
Location: Space City
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?

Good question.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:19 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21901
Location: the beach
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?

Good question.


for a few bucks more you could make so many customers more happy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10001
Location: Space City
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?

Good question.


for a few bucks more you could make so many customers more happy

Can you think of any restaurants that do go above and beyond in this department?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10001
Location: Space City
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?

Good question.


for a few bucks more you could make so many customers more happy

Can you think of any restaurants that do go above and beyond in this department?

Also, most sanitary supply distributors don't have good options in their portfolio. You're looking at a few dollars more plus added burden of a weekly errand. Unless you already go to Costco or Restaurant Depot on a weekly basis (we don't), it just makes more sense to get whatever TP Janco gives you on the same delivery as soap etc.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 04, 2018 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51871
washing machine wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Had to weigh out my options at work a few minutes ago. Text Wendy at the bar and ask her to run some toilet paper to the men's room or hustle with my pants down to the paper towel dispenser before someone walks in?


why do restaurants have crappy see thru single ply?

Good question.


for a few bucks more you could make so many customers more happy

Can you think of any restaurants that do go above and beyond in this department?

Also, most sanitary supply distributors don't have good options in their portfolio. You're looking at a few dollars more plus added burden of a weekly errand. Unless you already go to Costco or Restaurant Depot on a weekly basis (we don't), it just makes more sense to get whatever TP Janco gives you on the same delivery as soap etc.

i just bought a janco 17 knife

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 57  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 11:49 pm