The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13966
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I have yet to poop today. i was rushed out of the house this morning.

i didn't poop today either...which is unusual for a weekday

AM poops are particularly important.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40438
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I have yet to poop today. i was rushed out of the house this morning.

i didn't poop today either...which is unusual for a weekday

AM poops are particularly important.

i used to be a morning pooper, but at some point i transitioned to after lunch

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13966
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I have yet to poop today. i was rushed out of the house this morning.

i didn't poop today either...which is unusual for a weekday

AM poops are particularly important.

i used to be a morning pooper, but at some point i transitioned to after lunch

Did it change around the time your sleep issues surfaced?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40438
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I have yet to poop today. i was rushed out of the house this morning.

i didn't poop today either...which is unusual for a weekday

AM poops are particularly important.

i used to be a morning pooper, but at some point i transitioned to after lunch

Did it change around the time your sleep issues surfaced?

no this was further back

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13966
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
I have yet to poop today. i was rushed out of the house this morning.

i didn't poop today either...which is unusual for a weekday

AM poops are particularly important.

i used to be a morning pooper, but at some point i transitioned to after lunch

Did it change around the time your sleep issues surfaced?

no this was further back

Now I'm worried about your poop. Is there anything I can do to help?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread. (a thread, mostly, for bodysnatcher)
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13701
Location: Seattle, WA
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Nah, mid-40s and rainy. Should be like this til about July

Dang. I saw a gif that made me think of you.

Spoiler: show


that is the exact opposite of what i just experienced

i immediately called the city water treatment facility to apologize in advance


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri January 19, 2018 3:31 pm