The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
How fast you can run a mile is pretty arbitrary.

so you want to compete distance-wise. it doesn't matter, verb, I'm game, and I will crush you. seriously, pick a race and we will compete in september. I know you will lie to win but that's cool. I will post my actual time.


You smoke


And you're still afraid. And you should be.


Not if you smoke, William B Davis.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
How fast you can run a mile is pretty arbitrary.

so you want to compete distance-wise. it doesn't matter, verb, I'm game, and I will crush you. seriously, pick a race and we will compete in september. I know you will lie to win but that's cool. I will post my actual time.


You smoke


And you're still afraid. And you should be.


Not if you smoke, William B Davis.


I am having like 1 or 2 a day and I plan to quit completely.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
How fast you can run a mile is pretty arbitrary.

so you want to compete distance-wise. it doesn't matter, verb, I'm game, and I will crush you. seriously, pick a race and we will compete in september. I know you will lie to win but that's cool. I will post my actual time.


You smoke


And you're still afraid. And you should be.


Not if you smoke, William B Davis.


I am having like 1 or 2 a day and I plan to quit completely.


Can you take Trudeau right now?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Yeah, didn't think so..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
How fast you can run a mile is pretty arbitrary.

so you want to compete distance-wise. it doesn't matter, verb, I'm game, and I will crush you. seriously, pick a race and we will compete in september. I know you will lie to win but that's cool. I will post my actual time.


You smoke


And you're still afraid. And you should be.


Not if you smoke, William B Davis.


I am having like 1 or 2 a day and I plan to quit completely.


Can you take Trudeau right now?


by the end of the summer.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
I read that he ran a 23 min 5k recently. That's painfully average and no way that guy smokes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31350
Location: Mountains
Do you think Verb would off himself if he fell to a 10 minute/mile pace or maybe got like 10 lbs overweight?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Strat wrote:
Do you think Verb would off himself if he fell to a 10 minute/mile pace or maybe got like 10 lbs overweight?


Don't project your lack of current fitness level on me bro.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
verb_to_trust wrote:
I read that he ran a 23 min 5k recently. That's painfully average and no way that guy smokes.

I will do that by the end of may or june.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31350
Location: Mountains
verb_to_trust wrote:
Strat wrote:
Do you think Verb would off himself if he fell to a 10 minute/mile pace or maybe got like 10 lbs overweight?


Don't project your lack of current fitness level on me bro.

I could climb a mountain much faster than you could, flat lander.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Strat wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Strat wrote:
Do you think Verb would off himself if he fell to a 10 minute/mile pace or maybe got like 10 lbs overweight?


Don't project your lack of current fitness level on me bro.

I could climb a mountain much faster than you could, flat lander.


No argument there


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
I am the best mountain climber here.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
Dev wrote:
I am the best mountain climber here.


Not until you drop the habit


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38808
i walked two miles today

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19037
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i walked two miles today

:hooray:

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38808
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i walked two miles today

:hooray:

i was pooped

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19037
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i walked two miles today

:hooray:

i was pooped

At least you didn't have to wipe. :!:

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38808
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i walked two miles today

:hooray:

i was pooped

At least you didn't have to wipe. :!:

huzzah

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed April 26, 2017 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
I am the best mountain climber here.


Not until you drop the habit

lol

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13312
Location: Seattle, WA
lenny?

https://gfycat.com/ShoddySentimentalAlpinegoat


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 13, 2017 9:07 am