The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 54  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13008
Location: mtlqcca
bodysnatcher wrote:

:shake:

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15561
Location: Seattle, WA
don't mess with southern girls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
bodysnatcher wrote:
don't mess with southern girls

Is this true?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
Anders wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
don't mess with southern girls

Is this true?

i honestly don't know

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
don't mess with southern girls

Is this true?

i honestly don't know

Fair enough. One of my friends is a southern girl. Half Norwegian though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
don't mess with southern girls

Is this true?

i honestly don't know

Fair enough. One of my friends is a southern girl. Half Norwegian though.

what part of the south?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
don't mess with southern girls

Is this true?

i honestly don't know

Fair enough. One of my friends is a southern girl. Half Norwegian though.

what part of the south?

Alabama


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8755
Location: Space City
Don't let Anders fool you, lenny. I get the feeling Europeans think that all of the south is "Alabama."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
Close to Birmingham, Alabama.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8755
Location: Space City
Anders wrote:
Close to Birmingham, Alabama.

There's a fantastic burger and beer dive in Birmingham.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
washing machine wrote:
Anders wrote:
Close to Birmingham, Alabama.

There's a fantastic burger and beer dive in Birmingham.

What is it called?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8755
Location: Space City
Anders wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Anders wrote:
Close to Birmingham, Alabama.

There's a fantastic burger and beer dive in Birmingham.

What is it called?

https://www.jackbrownsjoint.com/birmingham/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
washing machine wrote:
Anders wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Anders wrote:
Close to Birmingham, Alabama.

There's a fantastic burger and beer dive in Birmingham.

What is it called?

https://www.jackbrownsjoint.com/birmingham/

Nice! Looks like my kind of place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.

does she shave her pits?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.

does she shave her pits?

How would I know?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.

does she shave her pits?

How would I know?

from the sexing

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.

does she shave her pits?

How would I know?

from the sexing

No sex. Just friends. We did once share a wool blanket and some hot chocolate at Aker Pier in Oslo, on a not too warm spring day. But I forgot to ask about her pit shaving habit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu February 15, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 46743
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
if she ever moves back to alabama I’d like to marry her

I’ll tell her. She did live there until she became a teenager. Lives in Europe now.

does she shave her pits?

How would I know?

from the sexing

No sex. Just friends. We did once share a wool blanket and some hot chocolate at Aker Pier in Oslo, on a not too warm spring day. But I forgot to ask about her pit shaving habit.

oh well maybe next time

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 54  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bart, Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:40 pm