The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
Hey Lenny,

Lately, I have become fascinated by your new lease on life. You are posting the best you ever have, and seem to be really happy. What's going on, bub?

PS. I hope point this out won't send you into a endless depression.

- Dev

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
Dev, the correct title format for these threads is "Just Ask ____"

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
#TeamLenny

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
tommymtcom wrote:
Dev, the correct title format for these threads is "Just Ask ____"

DON'T GIVE A FUCK

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
CopperTom wrote:
#TeamLenny

everyone loves lenny here, tom.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
at first i was kind of freaked out by this, but i think i'm going to be okay

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
Lenny, what position are you playing softball? What's your rank in the batting order? Any big hits this season?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
at first i was kind of freaked out by this, but i think i'm going to be okay

Freaked out by the thread, or the sudden realization that you are finally happy?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
Dev wrote:
Hey Lenny,

Lately, I have become fascinated by your new lease on life. You are posting the best you ever have, and seem to be really happy. What's going on, bub?

PS. I hope point this out won't send you into a endless depression.

- Dev

i just realized you know, like, life is short and let's just make the most of it...sure, there will be times when i'm less happy than others, but i'm just going to smile and power through

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Hey Lenny,

Lately, I have become fascinated by your new lease on life. You are posting the best you ever have, and seem to be really happy. What's going on, bub?

PS. I hope point this out won't send you into a endless depression.

- Dev

i just realized you know, like, life is short and let's just make the most of it...sure, there will be times when i'm less happy than others, but i'm just going to smile and power through


Cool. I seriously respect that.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
Dev wrote:
Lenny, what position are you playing softball? What's your rank in the batting order? Any big hits this season?

centerfield, batting 8th

a few big hits...we were off last week and rained out last week, but the last game i did smack one over the left fielder's head to start a big inning

i still hit the occasional crappy pop-up, but i've been hitting more solidly overall compared to last year

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
tommymtcom wrote:
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

pretending to be happy all the time

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

pretending to be happy all the time


What percentage of an average day are you truly happy?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

pretending to be happy all the time


What percentage of an average day are you truly happy?

counting time asleep?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16640
Ok, Tommy...
Let's not try and corner Lenny into a depression again..

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

pretending to be happy all the time


What percentage of an average day are you truly happy?

counting time asleep?


No.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19040
hey lenny do you wear cleats when you play softball?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Lenny, what is your biggest regret?

pretending to be happy all the time


What percentage of an average day are you truly happy?

counting time asleep?


No.

8%...does that sound about right?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Lenny
PostPosted: Thu June 04, 2015 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38858
Kaius wrote:
hey lenny do you wear cleats when you play softball?

i would feel incomplete if i didn't

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu December 14, 2017 2:14 am