The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14055
Right now...any of you had this phase? where everything seems to fall apart and even if you are trying to get back on your feet your choices seem to be wrong everytime?

fuuuuuck i kinda hate the "personal bullshit" thread but fuck it.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
VinylGuy wrote:
Right now...any of you had this phase? where everything seems to fall apart and even if you are trying to get back on your feet your choices seem to be wrong everytime?

fuuuuuck i kinda hate the "personal bullshit" thread but fuck it.


could you be more specific? when george bush gave us all $600 my brakes finally begged for attention. the bill was $630.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50370
Location: Sector 7-G
I hate myself too, to be honest.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I hate myself too, to be honest.


can you be specific? maybe you are not being honest with yourself or have higher expectations than you should.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:47 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34348
Location: Mountains
i sometimes make mistakes in my life that I regret. Then I beat myself up to the point of near hatred. Then i remember that I am fucking awesome and all will be okay.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
Strat wrote:
i sometimes make mistakes in my life that I regret. Then I beat myself up to the point of near hatred. Then i remember that I am fucking awesome and all will be okay.


can you be more specific? maybe site an example.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:50 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34348
Location: Mountains
the guitarist from one of my favorite bands hit me up on facebook wondering if the band could crash at my place after their show in Denver. I never saw the message as it went to a different folder in facebook. I beat myself for missing that message.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
Strat wrote:
the guitarist from one of my favorite bands hit me up on facebook wondering if the band could crash at my place after their show in Denver. I never saw the message as it went to a different folder in facebook. I beat myself for missing that message.


if i could make a donation somewhere to fix this strat, I would. your life is in shambles.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49495
nah hates himself too.

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49495
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?

The greasy hair leads me to believe he doesn't care about his appearance. It's sad, because he has so much to offer.

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?

The greasy hair leads me to believe he doesn't care about his appearance. It's sad, because he has so much to offer.


lenny i have shorter hair and use diffent product. i used to use mousse but im now a gel guy. this change has really made me love myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49495
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?

The greasy hair leads me to believe he doesn't care about his appearance. It's sad, because he has so much to offer.


lenny i have shorter hair and use diffent product. i used to use mousse but im now a gel guy. this change has really made me love myself.

Can we see the new look nah?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 1538
Location: ypnbsbr
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?

The greasy hair leads me to believe he doesn't care about his appearance. It's sad, because he has so much to offer.


lenny i have shorter hair and use diffent product. i used to use mousse but im now a gel guy. this change has really made me love myself.

Can we see the new look nah?


too late today. enjoy the rest of your day.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49495
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
nah hates himself too.


can you be more specific? maybe an example of how nah hates himself?

The greasy hair leads me to believe he doesn't care about his appearance. It's sad, because he has so much to offer.


lenny i have shorter hair and use diffent product. i used to use mousse but im now a gel guy. this change has really made me love myself.

Can we see the new look nah?


too late today. enjoy the rest of your day.

It would be a great Arbor Day present. I don't mind waiting. Have a nice evening yourself.

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32834
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
i just turn the hate outward, mostly toward specific groups.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49495
BurtReynolds wrote:
i just turn the hate outward, mostly toward specific groups.

Like the employed?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
VinylGuy wrote:
Right now...any of you had this phase? where everything seems to fall apart and even if you are trying to get back on your feet your choices seem to be wrong everytime?

fuuuuuck i kinda hate the "personal bullshit" thread but fuck it.


I feel like I always make the wrong choices too.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32834
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
i just turn the hate outward, mostly toward specific groups.

Like the employed?

too soon!

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate myslef...
PostPosted: Mon January 14, 2013 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21025
life is a series of humiliations

I was in a major depression for like a month. last couple days I am starting to see the light.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bodysnatcher, Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed July 18, 2018 10:32 pm