Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Cord Cutters Unit
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5840
Page 25 of 29

Author:  bada [ Sun November 12, 2017 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

New PSVUE update for the ROKU is a big improvement.

Author:  spike [ Mon November 13, 2017 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

is the title of this thread supposed to be cord cutters unite?

Author:  Strat [ Mon November 13, 2017 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

spike wrote:
is the title of this thread supposed to be cord cutters unite?

Yes but i pulled a strat and i've stuck with it. Unit works too. We're like a crew. A group. A gang....a unit and we can't be messed with.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Tue November 14, 2017 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue November 14, 2017 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

tragabigzanda wrote:
Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.


What is it after that?

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Tue November 14, 2017 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.


What is it after that?

$7.99/mo for Prime members, but you can cancel at any time.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue November 14, 2017 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.


What is it after that?

$7.99/mo for Prime members, but you can cancel at any time.


How is it better/different than Spotify?

Author:  dpupenya [ Tue November 14, 2017 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

just added Showtime to my Amazon, and I can access it through the TVs running Roku as well... $8.99/mo through there..
Roku wanted $10.99/mo. Direct TV wanted $15/mo..

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Tue November 14, 2017 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.


What is it after that?

$7.99/mo for Prime members, but you can cancel at any time.


How is it better/different than Spotify?

Basically the same as Spotify premium.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue November 14, 2017 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Amazon Music just launched a great promo: three months for just $1. I signed up in a heartbeat.


What is it after that?

$7.99/mo for Prime members, but you can cancel at any time.


How is it better/different than Spotify?

Basically the same as Spotify premium.


That's what I thought. Cool deal.

Author:  Bi_3 [ Tue November 14, 2017 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

Interesting side effect: less tv watching, more sex. :shake:

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Tue November 14, 2017 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Cable quality is dogshit. Streaming absolutely trounces it.


Turns out Fios was medium bitrate 1080i, Amazon’s HBO is high bitrate 1080p.

Yep, that's the norm. Amazon also has a good amount of stuff in 4K.


and they're good about the experience. on two separate occasions, i've had movies streaming through Amazon buffer for about 20 seconds total. and both times they sent me refunds for my rentals without me even contacting them bc it didn't even bother me that much.

i'm sure the refunds happen when the buffering is due to their servers and not your ISP, but still, not bad.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Thu March 15, 2018 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

My cable goes off at midnight. I have youtube tv now for live television.

Author:  doug rr [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?

Author:  doug rr [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?


rachel maddow..same haircut though

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?


rachel maddow..same haircut though

my parents watch her

Author:  doug rr [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?


rachel maddow..same haircut though

my parents watch her


mine don't

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?


rachel maddow..same haircut though

my parents watch her


mine don't

when was the last time you talked to them?

Author:  doug rr [ Thu March 15, 2018 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cord Cutters Unit

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i'm basking in the warm glow of cable tv right now

andy griffith?


rachel maddow..same haircut though

my parents watch her


mine don't

when was the last time you talked to them?


about a month ago

Page 25 of 29 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/